*OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network says it has posted double-digit ratings gains for the month of October, the ninth consecutive month of growth, across all key demos in both primetime and total day versus year ago numbers.
The week of October 22 saw OWN’s 41st consecutive week of total day growth in the network’s core demo of women 25-54 versus one year ago.
Here are the numbers per series, according to The Nielsen Company:
• “Welcome to Sweetie Pie’s” (Saturdays at 9 p.m.) – season-to-date the series is averaging 734,000 total viewers, up +195% W25-54, +152% total viewers vs. one year ago [YAGO].
• “Iyanla: Fix My Life” (Saturdays at 10 p.m.) – season-to-date the series is averaging 742,000 total viewers up +239% W25-54, +185% total viewers) vs. YAGO.
• “Oprah’s Next Chapter” (Sundays at 9 p.m.) – season-to-date the series is averaging .79 W25-54 and 867,000 total viewers up +229% W25-54 and +168% total viewers vs. YAGO.
• “Oprah’s Lifeclass” (Sunday Oct. 28 premiere) – Pastor Joel Osteen Part 1 episode scored 612,000 total viewers up, a series high rating, up +205% W25-54 and +107% total viewers vs. YAGO.
• “Oprah: Where Are They Now?” (Tuesdays at 10 p.m.) – season-to-date the series is averaging 436,000 total viewers up +200% W25-54 and +203% total viewers vs. YAGO.
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here