*OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network says it has posted double-digit ratings gains for the month of October, the ninth consecutive month of growth, across all key demos in both primetime and total day versus year ago numbers.
The week of October 22 saw OWN’s 41st consecutive week of total day growth in the network’s core demo of women 25-54 versus one year ago.
Here are the numbers per series, according to The Nielsen Company:
• “Welcome to Sweetie Pie’s” (Saturdays at 9 p.m.) – season-to-date the series is averaging 734,000 total viewers, up +195% W25-54, +152% total viewers vs. one year ago [YAGO].
• “Iyanla: Fix My Life” (Saturdays at 10 p.m.) – season-to-date the series is averaging 742,000 total viewers up +239% W25-54, +185% total viewers) vs. YAGO.
• “Oprah’s Next Chapter” (Sundays at 9 p.m.) – season-to-date the series is averaging .79 W25-54 and 867,000 total viewers up +229% W25-54 and +168% total viewers vs. YAGO.
• “Oprah’s Lifeclass” (Sunday Oct. 28 premiere) – Pastor Joel Osteen Part 1 episode scored 612,000 total viewers up, a series high rating, up +205% W25-54 and +107% total viewers vs. YAGO.
• “Oprah: Where Are They Now?” (Tuesdays at 10 p.m.) – season-to-date the series is averaging 436,000 total viewers up +200% W25-54 and +203% total viewers vs. YAGO.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- 'Ed Gordon': Bounce TV's First-Ever Primetime News Magazine Show to Debut Sept. 13
- Songs in the Key of Stevie Wonder and Imhotep Gary Byrd: Celebrating 50 Years of Friendship (EUR Exclusive)
- Former NBAer Delonte West is NOT Homeless - Sugar Babies Are Winning?
- Olympics-Bound Gymnast Simone Biles Can Not Be Stopped (Watch)
- Judge Joe Brown Banned from Practicing Law in Tennessee
- DMX Joins Keke Palmer, Aunjanue Ellis in Indie Film ‘Pimp’
- Kanye West Expands Adidas Partnership to Include Line of Apparel, Accessories
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here