According to TMZ, the basketball player is upset with the “overrated” former teammate because Kobe doesn’t think Smush is worthy of talking to.
Kobe “told me out of his own mouth that I couldn’t talk to him. That my accolades under my belt weren’t deserving enough for me to talk to him,” Smush commented. He also says Kobe didn’t talk to most of his teammates.
The only reason Smush says he’s even letting it all hang out about Kobe is because the dude said he lost the ’05-’06 NBA MVP trophy to Steve Nash since he was surrounded by no-talent-having players that season. Um… Smush was one of em.
Kobe said, “I tell Steve, you won MVP, but I was playing with Smush Parker.”
Bryant’s not through. He continued his commentary saying:
“He shouldn’t have been in the NBA but we were too cheap to pay for a point guard. So we let him walk on.”
Whoa, what a diss. We don’t blame Parker for trying to get some get back.
But the bottom line is, as far as we’re concerned, Kobe was right. Parker did suck. Big time.
- D.L. Hughley: If Trump Says 'N*gger’ He'll be Elected Tomorrow (WATCH)
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Cousin Admits Being Barred From Burial
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Karen Clark Sheard Drops Highly Anticipated New Release 'Destined to Win'
- THE (08-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Raynette Turner's Death Leads to Probe by State Appointed Special Prosecutor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here