According to TMZ, the basketball player is upset with the “overrated” former teammate because Kobe doesn’t think Smush is worthy of talking to.
Kobe “told me out of his own mouth that I couldn’t talk to him. That my accolades under my belt weren’t deserving enough for me to talk to him,” Smush commented. He also says Kobe didn’t talk to most of his teammates.
The only reason Smush says he’s even letting it all hang out about Kobe is because the dude said he lost the ’05-’06 NBA MVP trophy to Steve Nash since he was surrounded by no-talent-having players that season. Um… Smush was one of em.
Kobe said, “I tell Steve, you won MVP, but I was playing with Smush Parker.”
Bryant’s not through. He continued his commentary saying:
“He shouldn’t have been in the NBA but we were too cheap to pay for a point guard. So we let him walk on.”
Whoa, what a diss. We don’t blame Parker for trying to get some get back.
But the bottom line is, as far as we’re concerned, Kobe was right. Parker did suck. Big time.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here