According to TMZ, the basketball player is upset with the “overrated” former teammate because Kobe doesn’t think Smush is worthy of talking to.
Kobe “told me out of his own mouth that I couldn’t talk to him. That my accolades under my belt weren’t deserving enough for me to talk to him,” Smush commented. He also says Kobe didn’t talk to most of his teammates.
The only reason Smush says he’s even letting it all hang out about Kobe is because the dude said he lost the ’05-’06 NBA MVP trophy to Steve Nash since he was surrounded by no-talent-having players that season. Um… Smush was one of em.
Kobe said, “I tell Steve, you won MVP, but I was playing with Smush Parker.”
Bryant’s not through. He continued his commentary saying:
“He shouldn’t have been in the NBA but we were too cheap to pay for a point guard. So we let him walk on.”
Whoa, what a diss. We don’t blame Parker for trying to get some get back.
But the bottom line is, as far as we’re concerned, Kobe was right. Parker did suck. Big time.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR Goes Behind the Scenes of 'Law & Order: SVU' (Watch)
- Stephon Marbury Blasts MJ for ‘Kids Getting Killed’ Over Air Jordans
- Toddler Chokes to Death After Mother Dies While Feeding Him (Video)
- Damon Dash & Curren$y End $3M Legal Battle with Settlement
- Michael Moore on Hollywood’s Lack of Diversity: ‘A Form of Apartheid’
- New California Law Requires 'Perceived Ethnicity' Documentation by Police
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson's Explosive Expose on How the NRA Terrorizes Congress
- The Film Strip: Hugh Jackman and Garrett Hedlund in 'PAN' playland
- Watch: The 'Steve Jobs' Trailer
- THE (10-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here