According to TMZ, the basketball player is upset with the “overrated” former teammate because Kobe doesn’t think Smush is worthy of talking to.
Kobe “told me out of his own mouth that I couldn’t talk to him. That my accolades under my belt weren’t deserving enough for me to talk to him,” Smush commented. He also says Kobe didn’t talk to most of his teammates.
The only reason Smush says he’s even letting it all hang out about Kobe is because the dude said he lost the ’05-’06 NBA MVP trophy to Steve Nash since he was surrounded by no-talent-having players that season. Um… Smush was one of em.
Kobe said, “I tell Steve, you won MVP, but I was playing with Smush Parker.”
Bryant’s not through. He continued his commentary saying:
“He shouldn’t have been in the NBA but we were too cheap to pay for a point guard. So we let him walk on.”
Whoa, what a diss. We don’t blame Parker for trying to get some get back.
But the bottom line is, as far as we’re concerned, Kobe was right. Parker did suck. Big time.
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here