According to TMZ, the basketball player is upset with the “overrated” former teammate because Kobe doesn’t think Smush is worthy of talking to.
Kobe “told me out of his own mouth that I couldn’t talk to him. That my accolades under my belt weren’t deserving enough for me to talk to him,” Smush commented. He also says Kobe didn’t talk to most of his teammates.
The only reason Smush says he’s even letting it all hang out about Kobe is because the dude said he lost the ’05-’06 NBA MVP trophy to Steve Nash since he was surrounded by no-talent-having players that season. Um… Smush was one of em.
Kobe said, “I tell Steve, you won MVP, but I was playing with Smush Parker.”
Bryant’s not through. He continued his commentary saying:
“He shouldn’t have been in the NBA but we were too cheap to pay for a point guard. So we let him walk on.”
Whoa, what a diss. We don’t blame Parker for trying to get some get back.
But the bottom line is, as far as we’re concerned, Kobe was right. Parker did suck. Big time.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here