*Police and firefighters responded to a 911 call from the home of former NFL star Hank Baskett and ex-Playboy model Kendra Wilkinson this week after her 2-year-old son mysteriously passed out, according to TMZ.
Law enforcement sources say authorities arrived at the house on Wednesday around 5 p.m., and when they arrived, their son Hank Baskett IV was just coming to.
According to sources, Lil’ Hank’s parents, stars of the reality series “Kendra on Top,” were informed that he likely overheated from running around the house, something that’s reportedly pretty common in children, especially in hot weather.
He was transported to a nearby hospital for medical attention, and released shortly after. He has reportedly made a complete recovery.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Karrine Steffans: ‘I Was One of Jay Z’s Beckys Back in 2000’
- Drake and Nicki Minaj No Longer Talk, but He Has ‘Genuine Energy’ With Rihanna
- Jonathan Butler's Inspired Journey Pt2: 'I Am That I Am' (WATCH)
- Parenting Blog ‘Mom Junction’ Lists ’85 Popular Ghetto Baby Names’ For Your Child
- Prince’s ‘Take Me With U’ Jacket from ‘Purple Rain’ Up for Auction
- Will & Jada Launch New Initiative Under Obama’s ‘My Brother’s Keeper’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here