*Police and firefighters responded to a 911 call from the home of former NFL star Hank Baskett and ex-Playboy model Kendra Wilkinson this week after her 2-year-old son mysteriously passed out, according to TMZ.
Law enforcement sources say authorities arrived at the house on Wednesday around 5 p.m., and when they arrived, their son Hank Baskett IV was just coming to.
According to sources, Lil’ Hank’s parents, stars of the reality series “Kendra on Top,” were informed that he likely overheated from running around the house, something that’s reportedly pretty common in children, especially in hot weather.
He was transported to a nearby hospital for medical attention, and released shortly after. He has reportedly made a complete recovery.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- 'Ed Gordon': Bounce TV's First-Ever Primetime News Magazine Show to Debut Sept. 13
- Songs in the Key of Stevie Wonder and Imhotep Gary Byrd: Celebrating 50 Years of Friendship (EUR Exclusive)
- Former NBAer Delonte West is NOT Homeless - Sugar Babies Are Winning?
- Olympics-Bound Gymnast Simone Biles Can Not Be Stopped (Watch)
- Judge Joe Brown Banned from Practicing Law in Tennessee
- DMX Joins Keke Palmer, Aunjanue Ellis in Indie Film ‘Pimp’
- Kanye West Expands Adidas Partnership to Include Line of Apparel, Accessories
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here