*Police and firefighters responded to a 911 call from the home of former NFL star Hank Baskett and ex-Playboy model Kendra Wilkinson this week after her 2-year-old son mysteriously passed out, according to TMZ.
Law enforcement sources say authorities arrived at the house on Wednesday around 5 p.m., and when they arrived, their son Hank Baskett IV was just coming to.
According to sources, Lil’ Hank’s parents, stars of the reality series “Kendra on Top,” were informed that he likely overheated from running around the house, something that’s reportedly pretty common in children, especially in hot weather.
He was transported to a nearby hospital for medical attention, and released shortly after. He has reportedly made a complete recovery.
- Bree Newsome Reveals Reason Behind Removing the Confederate Flag
- LA Mayor Garcetti Finally Agrees to Meet with Black Lives Matter Activists (Dramatic Video)
- Compton Mayor Invites Submissions for 'Compton Champions' Awards
- THE (07-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here