*Police and firefighters responded to a 911 call from the home of former NFL star Hank Baskett and ex-Playboy model Kendra Wilkinson this week after her 2-year-old son mysteriously passed out, according to TMZ.
Law enforcement sources say authorities arrived at the house on Wednesday around 5 p.m., and when they arrived, their son Hank Baskett IV was just coming to.
According to sources, Lil’ Hank’s parents, stars of the reality series “Kendra on Top,” were informed that he likely overheated from running around the house, something that’s reportedly pretty common in children, especially in hot weather.
He was transported to a nearby hospital for medical attention, and released shortly after. He has reportedly made a complete recovery.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- AARP: American Association of...'Real Possibilities???'
- Zoe Saldana Inks Deal to Create Digital Shows for Millennial Mothers
- This Landlord Will Only Rent To Tenants With Pit Bulls
- Warren Sapp Pleads Guilty to Domestic Violence, Avoids Jail
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here