*Police and firefighters responded to a 911 call from the home of former NFL star Hank Baskett and ex-Playboy model Kendra Wilkinson this week after her 2-year-old son mysteriously passed out, according to TMZ.
Law enforcement sources say authorities arrived at the house on Wednesday around 5 p.m., and when they arrived, their son Hank Baskett IV was just coming to.
According to sources, Lil’ Hank’s parents, stars of the reality series “Kendra on Top,” were informed that he likely overheated from running around the house, something that’s reportedly pretty common in children, especially in hot weather.
He was transported to a nearby hospital for medical attention, and released shortly after. He has reportedly made a complete recovery.
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Producers of Katrina Relief Telethon Reflect on 'Kanye Moment' for 10th Anniversary
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here