The actress posted a new photo of herself voting early in California. And we already know who she voted for.
“Today’s the last day to register to vote in CA- go to LAvote.net or the registrars office to vote,” the tweet reads.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Immediately after sharing a sexy photo of herself with a caption promoting Mitt Romney, Stacey got hell from fans, followers and new enemies.
One follower even suggested she kill herself. Another tweeted, “You’re an unemployed Black woman endorsing Mitt Romney. You’re voting against yourself thrice. You poor beautiful idiot.”
But that didn’t faze her. She kept her arm strong in the air for her Republican hopeful, recently sharing on CNN’s “Piers Morgan Tonight” that Romney seems “authentic and genuine.”
“I chose him not by the color of his skin but the content of his character.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Nate Parker to Receive Sundance Institute’s Vanguard Award
- Idris Elba, Freida Pinto Set for John Ridley’s Showtime Miniseries ‘Guerrilla’
- Serena Williams Advances to Second Round at Wimbledon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here