So Stephon Marbury, who has a habit of sleazing around on his wife, was just caught in another extramarital affair, this time with the house chef.
Here’s the deal, according to the New York Post, the baller was sexing up his chef, Thurayyah Mitchell, on at least five different occasions. But she got fired, for whatever reasons.
Afraid she might tell the wife or the press, Marbury agreed to pay her $900,000 to keep quiet. He paid her over the years, but couldn’t cough up enough due to money troubles, only fulfilling $600,000 of his promise.
So just like any good mistress, she filed suit last week. This whole thing is going to be good!
Marbury is marked with a disloyal past.
The former New York Knicks point guard – who now plays for the Beijing Ducks in China – testified during a sexual harassment suit against the team (The Knicks), admitting he got busy with an intern after a group trip to the strip club in 2005. Just nasty.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-26-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EUR on the Scene: 2nd Annual Alma Del Barrio Salsa Festival
- People of Note: Paying Tribute to Michael
- The Legend Continues Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here