So Stephon Marbury, who has a habit of sleazing around on his wife, was just caught in another extramarital affair, this time with the house chef.
Here’s the deal, according to the New York Post, the baller was sexing up his chef, Thurayyah Mitchell, on at least five different occasions. But she got fired, for whatever reasons.
Afraid she might tell the wife or the press, Marbury agreed to pay her $900,000 to keep quiet. He paid her over the years, but couldn’t cough up enough due to money troubles, only fulfilling $600,000 of his promise.
So just like any good mistress, she filed suit last week. This whole thing is going to be good!
Marbury is marked with a disloyal past.
The former New York Knicks point guard – who now plays for the Beijing Ducks in China – testified during a sexual harassment suit against the team (The Knicks), admitting he got busy with an intern after a group trip to the strip club in 2005. Just nasty.
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here