So Stephon Marbury, who has a habit of sleazing around on his wife, was just caught in another extramarital affair, this time with the house chef.
Here’s the deal, according to the New York Post, the baller was sexing up his chef, Thurayyah Mitchell, on at least five different occasions. But she got fired, for whatever reasons.
Afraid she might tell the wife or the press, Marbury agreed to pay her $900,000 to keep quiet. He paid her over the years, but couldn’t cough up enough due to money troubles, only fulfilling $600,000 of his promise.
So just like any good mistress, she filed suit last week. This whole thing is going to be good!
Marbury is marked with a disloyal past.
The former New York Knicks point guard – who now plays for the Beijing Ducks in China – testified during a sexual harassment suit against the team (The Knicks), admitting he got busy with an intern after a group trip to the strip club in 2005. Just nasty.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here