*Stevie Nicks, who appeared as a mentor on “American Idol” last year was asked to comment on the supposed feud going on between current judges Maria Carey and Nicki Minaj.
It didn’t take long to figure out that she’s Team Mariah.
“How dare this little girl!,” the Fleetwood Mac singer told USA Today while promoting her new documentary, In Your Dream. “If I had been Mariah I would have walked over to Nicki and strangled her to death right there.”
Nicks, 64, went on to say, “I would have killed her in front of all those people and had to go to jail for it.”
Several hours later, Nicks issued an apology for her remarks.
In a statement sent to Lifeline Live, she said: “I want to apologize for my remarks about Nicki Minaj’s behavior toward Mariah Carey which I said during a long and exhausting day of interviews. It was very out of character for me and I deeply regret what I said. I feel very protective toward Mariah Carey who has gone through many difficulties in her life and I spoke without thinking. I think all artist should be respectful toward one another and that includes me. I am truly sorry.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder wants Pres. Obama to Drink Flint Water
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here