*Stevie Nicks, who appeared as a mentor on “American Idol” last year was asked to comment on the supposed feud going on between current judges Maria Carey and Nicki Minaj.
It didn’t take long to figure out that she’s Team Mariah.
“How dare this little girl!,” the Fleetwood Mac singer told USA Today while promoting her new documentary, In Your Dream. “If I had been Mariah I would have walked over to Nicki and strangled her to death right there.”
Nicks, 64, went on to say, “I would have killed her in front of all those people and had to go to jail for it.”
Several hours later, Nicks issued an apology for her remarks.
In a statement sent to Lifeline Live, she said: “I want to apologize for my remarks about Nicki Minaj’s behavior toward Mariah Carey which I said during a long and exhausting day of interviews. It was very out of character for me and I deeply regret what I said. I feel very protective toward Mariah Carey who has gone through many difficulties in her life and I spoke without thinking. I think all artist should be respectful toward one another and that includes me. I am truly sorry.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here