“It wasn’t all of a sudden,” Simmons revealed. “I had an inkling, because there was a certain length of the contract. But somewhere along the line, there were mixed signals, and I didn’t think that it was going to end, and it did.”
It was probably about that time, Sue being 70 years old.
Sue also told Joy Behar, “I was ready to go. You get yourself geared up. Mama always said, ‘never stay too long at the party.'”
And too long she may have stayed.
Read/learn more at NY Daily News.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday Surrounded by Celebs and Well Wishers
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Funnee: Will and Jada Called Out for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Agents of Change Docu Is Centerpiece Film At PAFF
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here