“It wasn’t all of a sudden,” Simmons revealed. “I had an inkling, because there was a certain length of the contract. But somewhere along the line, there were mixed signals, and I didn’t think that it was going to end, and it did.”
It was probably about that time, Sue being 70 years old.
Sue also told Joy Behar, “I was ready to go. You get yourself geared up. Mama always said, ‘never stay too long at the party.'”
And too long she may have stayed.
Read/learn more at NY Daily News.
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here