Already on his music grind, he’s picked up another role, this time as a shot-caller for the Starz series, “Boss” (Fridays at 9 p.m. on Starz).
He’ll play the role of Trey Rogers, a reformed gang member who has had his heart set on a career as a local politician.
“It’s a challenge,” he said in a recent interview with TheBoomBox. “It’s interesting and compelling. I like the show, and it was just a phenomenal opportunity to work with some outstanding actors. The dynamics of the character and the art, the story, the way you deal with the courts, the way you get your credentials, it was all intriguing to me. “
T.I. is also anticipating the premiere of his upcoming film (March), “Identity Theft,” in which he plays a role as a bounty hunter.
Finally, the second season of “T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle” airs Sept. 3.
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here