Already on his music grind, he’s picked up another role, this time as a shot-caller for the Starz series, “Boss” (Fridays at 9 p.m. on Starz).
He’ll play the role of Trey Rogers, a reformed gang member who has had his heart set on a career as a local politician.
“It’s a challenge,” he said in a recent interview with TheBoomBox. “It’s interesting and compelling. I like the show, and it was just a phenomenal opportunity to work with some outstanding actors. The dynamics of the character and the art, the story, the way you deal with the courts, the way you get your credentials, it was all intriguing to me. “
T.I. is also anticipating the premiere of his upcoming film (March), “Identity Theft,” in which he plays a role as a bounty hunter.
Finally, the second season of “T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle” airs Sept. 3.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Comedian George Wallace: 'The Black But Equal Thing Don't Work for Us' [EUR EXCLUSIVE]
- Race and Cancer Survival: Blacks Less Likely to Survive (Writer Shares Personal Experience)
- Why Millions Would Join a Gorilla’s Lives Matter but Not Black Lives Matter
- Minor League Baseball Team to Honor Prince in Special 'Purple Game, Purple Game'
- Taraji P. Henson Among Honorees at Women in Film’s Crystal + Lucy Awards
- Dwayne Johnson to Play Action Hero Lead in ‘Doc Savage’
- Pres. Obama Edited to Sing Rihanna’s ‘Work’ (Watch)
- Rapper Troy Ave Pleads Not Guilty in T.I. Concert Shooting
- Jack Hanna Agrees '1,000 Percent' with Killing of Gorilla Harambe (Watch)
- Prince Sets Billboard 200 Record More Than a Month After Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here