Already on his music grind, he’s picked up another role, this time as a shot-caller for the Starz series, “Boss” (Fridays at 9 p.m. on Starz).
He’ll play the role of Trey Rogers, a reformed gang member who has had his heart set on a career as a local politician.
“It’s a challenge,” he said in a recent interview with TheBoomBox. “It’s interesting and compelling. I like the show, and it was just a phenomenal opportunity to work with some outstanding actors. The dynamics of the character and the art, the story, the way you deal with the courts, the way you get your credentials, it was all intriguing to me. “
T.I. is also anticipating the premiere of his upcoming film (March), “Identity Theft,” in which he plays a role as a bounty hunter.
Finally, the second season of “T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle” airs Sept. 3.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here