Already on his music grind, he’s picked up another role, this time as a shot-caller for the Starz series, “Boss” (Fridays at 9 p.m. on Starz).
He’ll play the role of Trey Rogers, a reformed gang member who has had his heart set on a career as a local politician.
“It’s a challenge,” he said in a recent interview with TheBoomBox. “It’s interesting and compelling. I like the show, and it was just a phenomenal opportunity to work with some outstanding actors. The dynamics of the character and the art, the story, the way you deal with the courts, the way you get your credentials, it was all intriguing to me. “
T.I. is also anticipating the premiere of his upcoming film (March), “Identity Theft,” in which he plays a role as a bounty hunter.
Finally, the second season of “T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle” airs Sept. 3.
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- THE (07-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here