Already on his music grind, he’s picked up another role, this time as a shot-caller for the Starz series, “Boss” (Fridays at 9 p.m. on Starz).
He’ll play the role of Trey Rogers, a reformed gang member who has had his heart set on a career as a local politician.
“It’s a challenge,” he said in a recent interview with TheBoomBox. “It’s interesting and compelling. I like the show, and it was just a phenomenal opportunity to work with some outstanding actors. The dynamics of the character and the art, the story, the way you deal with the courts, the way you get your credentials, it was all intriguing to me. “
T.I. is also anticipating the premiere of his upcoming film (March), “Identity Theft,” in which he plays a role as a bounty hunter.
Finally, the second season of “T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle” airs Sept. 3.
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Watch Obama Meet Woman Named Weezy and Break Into ‘Jeffersons’ Theme Song
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here