*Even though Tameka Raymond was swiftly back to court, arguing it out with Usher for the kids … but ultimately lost, she admits the death of her first born child, Kile, was traumatic and she’s still fighting through the pain.
“I don’t know how… I don’t know how to really put it into words. It’s really hard,” she told “Entertainment Tonight.” “I’m probably still in shock,” she said. “When God calls His children home so early, I think they have to be very special in order for God to say their work is done here.”
Her 11-year-old son, Kile, passed away after fighting for his life 15 days in the hospital following a Jet-Ski accident.
Tameka admitted that while she can talk about her son, there are times when she’s going about daily activities that something reminds her of him and invokes tears.
She also chatted about her drama with Usher, explaining why he would be the unfit full time guardian of their two sons. She even questioned whether or not he would be able to be a dad and work out his new gig on “The Voice” and raise their kids.
“It wouldn’t really work out because my kids are in school,” she said, pointing out that they’re enrolled in schools in Atlanta while the show tapes in California.
Check out more of the interview, below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here