*The NFL hasn’t been the same since Terrell Owens affectionately known as T.O., was let go from the Seattle Seahawks in late August.
There hasn’t been any bickering on teams, no one bad mouthing the coach or starting a back and forth with the quarterback. Yeah! The NFL has not been the same.
But, the NFL has survived. Now T.O. on the other hand has babies all over the place and baby mamas asking for their back child support and a controversial NFL past that haunts his opportunity to come back into the fold of any team.
But after the NY Jets struggled through their game against the Houston Texans and lost due to some silly mistakes, T.O. made his move
- 50 Cent’s Bankruptcy Statement Includes 7 Cars Valued at Half Mil
- Drake Uses PowerPoint Presentation to Roast Meek Mill in Concert
- Jersey Police Looking for Suspect in Shooting at Big Sean, J. Cole Concert
- WATCH: 'Legend of the Mantamji' Live Action Short
- Michael B. Jordan, Kate Mara Put Up with Rude, Race Baiting Questions (WATCH)
- Darren Wilson Opens Up A Year After His Killing of Mike Brown
- Secret Service Expert 'Outs' Hillary Clinton's Marriage as 'Fake'
- D.L. Hughley: If Trump Says 'N*gger’ He'll be Elected Tomorrow (WATCH)
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Cousin Admits Being Barred From Burial
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here