She’s been out there just as much, if not more than her husband, rooting for another four years.
As the time winds down to voting day, the mother of two is sticking it to Obama supporters and women around the globe.
In an open letter, Michelle urges women to let their voices be heard and vote for her hubby.
“I voted for him because I knew he was going to stand up for women like me – and our daughters, sisters, and mothers,” she wrote in a letter published in Elle magazine. “I’m proud of how far we have come. And I’m determined to help him keep moving forward.”
She went on to list five reasons to re-elect the president, including he is all about equal rights for women.
Check out the letter at Elle.
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here