She’s been out there just as much, if not more than her husband, rooting for another four years.
As the time winds down to voting day, the mother of two is sticking it to Obama supporters and women around the globe.
In an open letter, Michelle urges women to let their voices be heard and vote for her hubby.
“I voted for him because I knew he was going to stand up for women like me – and our daughters, sisters, and mothers,” she wrote in a letter published in Elle magazine. “I’m proud of how far we have come. And I’m determined to help him keep moving forward.”
She went on to list five reasons to re-elect the president, including he is all about equal rights for women.
Check out the letter at Elle.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Steven Ivory: Maurice White’s Forever Hip Place
- Sheryl Lee Ralph: 'Where's My NAACP Image Award?' (WATCH)
- Stevie J Brags to Nick Cannon He Sexed Mariah Carey ... Twice!
- One-Year-Old Dies, After Being Shot in the Face in Compton
- Jay Z's Drug Dealer Past Thrown at Beyonce by TV Host Tomi Lahren
- Former Atlanta Vice Mayor Lisa Borders Named New WNBA President
- Does Bernie Sanders Meeting Al Sharpton Equal More Black Voter Support?
- Author Guarantees 'Boy, Get a Job...' Helps Teens Find Work
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here