She’s been out there just as much, if not more than her husband, rooting for another four years.
As the time winds down to voting day, the mother of two is sticking it to Obama supporters and women around the globe.
In an open letter, Michelle urges women to let their voices be heard and vote for her hubby.
“I voted for him because I knew he was going to stand up for women like me – and our daughters, sisters, and mothers,” she wrote in a letter published in Elle magazine. “I’m proud of how far we have come. And I’m determined to help him keep moving forward.”
She went on to list five reasons to re-elect the president, including he is all about equal rights for women.
Check out the letter at Elle.
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here