Her show, “The New Normal,” was recently renewed for another season, but that’s not the exciting thing.
She tweeted last week, “OMG, just got some great news! I can’t wait 2 put it on paper so I can share it with u guys.”
Actually, we can only speculate what’s coming up for the drama queen.
From a new show to some juicy gossip, there’s no telling what’s next for her. But she did reveal that she’s been traveling quite a bit for her shows.
“I’m shooting both shows at the same time, so it’s hard,” NeNe said of her concurrent gigs on “The New Normal” and “RHOA.” “I will be in it. You know, I’m a regular, so…”
While we sit back and wonder what the big news is, she did tell Wendy Williams that there’s much to be excited about with the new season of “RHOA.”
“Kenya is on the show and she is definitely entertaining,” NeNe told Wendy Williams, dodging any catty comparisons. “I think you guys should tune in. She does have a crown, but I have a light, honey. So that is something totally different.”
Check out the clip:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here