Her show, “The New Normal,” was recently renewed for another season, but that’s not the exciting thing.
She tweeted last week, “OMG, just got some great news! I can’t wait 2 put it on paper so I can share it with u guys.”
Actually, we can only speculate what’s coming up for the drama queen.
From a new show to some juicy gossip, there’s no telling what’s next for her. But she did reveal that she’s been traveling quite a bit for her shows.
“I’m shooting both shows at the same time, so it’s hard,” NeNe said of her concurrent gigs on “The New Normal” and “RHOA.” “I will be in it. You know, I’m a regular, so…”
While we sit back and wonder what the big news is, she did tell Wendy Williams that there’s much to be excited about with the new season of “RHOA.”
“Kenya is on the show and she is definitely entertaining,” NeNe told Wendy Williams, dodging any catty comparisons. “I think you guys should tune in. She does have a crown, but I have a light, honey. So that is something totally different.”
Check out the clip:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Mariah Carey Checks Lee Daniels AND Wendy Williams for Saying She’s ‘Too Fragile’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here