*Guess who’s coming to dinner on ABC’s “Suburgatory?”
“Saturday Night Live” alum Tim Meadows has been cast as Edmond, Malik’s dad on the series, reports TVGuide.com. He will be joined by Paula Newsome (“NYPD Blue”), who has been cast as Malik’s mom, Tracy.
Edmond, is described as the strong patriarch of a close-knit family who moved to Chatswin for the schools, not the people. Edmond boasts one heck of a turkey meatball recipe, but blames himself for the childhood death of his younger brother.
Both Edmond and Tracy, will appear the seventh and eighth episodes of Season 2.
Meadows most recently starred on TBS’ “Glory Daze.” Newsome is also known for her work on Women’s Murder Club and most recently reprised her role as Vance’s wife on NCIS.
The new season of Suburgatory premieres on Wednesday, Oct. 17 at 9:30/8:30c on ABC.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here