*Grammy-nominated R&B artist Trey Songz and “Private Practice” star Taye Diggs have joined Paula Patton, Derek Luke and Djimon Hounsou in the cast of “Baggage Claim,” Fox Searchlight’s adaptation of a novel written by David E. Talbert.
Talbert wrote the screenplay and is directing the romantic comedy about a 35-year-old flight attendant determined not to show up to her baby sister’s engagement party without a fiance of her own and begins searching for a man while on the job.
Patton is starring as the flight attendant, named Montana Moore, with Derek Luke and Adam Brody also on board.
Songz will play a man with plenty of swagger who is living the life of a big-time record producer. Diggs is playing a politically-minded man with eyes on Congress who wants a wife on a tight leash.
Shooting begins this month in Los Angeles. Tim Story and Cary Brokaw are among the producers.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here