*Grammy-nominated R&B artist Trey Songz and “Private Practice” star Taye Diggs have joined Paula Patton, Derek Luke and Djimon Hounsou in the cast of “Baggage Claim,” Fox Searchlight’s adaptation of a novel written by David E. Talbert.
Talbert wrote the screenplay and is directing the romantic comedy about a 35-year-old flight attendant determined not to show up to her baby sister’s engagement party without a fiance of her own and begins searching for a man while on the job.
Patton is starring as the flight attendant, named Montana Moore, with Derek Luke and Adam Brody also on board.
Songz will play a man with plenty of swagger who is living the life of a big-time record producer. Diggs is playing a politically-minded man with eyes on Congress who wants a wife on a tight leash.
Shooting begins this month in Los Angeles. Tim Story and Cary Brokaw are among the producers.
- NeNe Leakes Announces She's Leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Child Dies on Father's Day After Dad Leaves Her in Hot Car to Go Drinking
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Ava DuVernay References 'Black Panther' in Support of Bree Newsome
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here