*Grammy-nominated R&B artist Trey Songz and “Private Practice” star Taye Diggs have joined Paula Patton, Derek Luke and Djimon Hounsou in the cast of “Baggage Claim,” Fox Searchlight’s adaptation of a novel written by David E. Talbert.
Talbert wrote the screenplay and is directing the romantic comedy about a 35-year-old flight attendant determined not to show up to her baby sister’s engagement party without a fiance of her own and begins searching for a man while on the job.
Patton is starring as the flight attendant, named Montana Moore, with Derek Luke and Adam Brody also on board.
Songz will play a man with plenty of swagger who is living the life of a big-time record producer. Diggs is playing a politically-minded man with eyes on Congress who wants a wife on a tight leash.
Shooting begins this month in Los Angeles. Tim Story and Cary Brokaw are among the producers.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here