The Atlanta-based filmmaker plays the leading role in “Alex Cross,” based on the popular book series.
While he’s yet to build up a rapport as a decent actor, Jay Leno found something more important … his backside.
Yes, “The Tonight Show” host focused on Tyler’s butt during an interview recently.
The actor took an 8-week vacation in the Bahamas and decided to go nude on the beach. After he shared that interesting piece of personal history, Tyler welcomed his gracious host to ask any questions on his mind.
For some reason, each time the convo went one way, it always circled back to his booty.
Check out the clip:
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- James Bond Author Now ‘Sorry’ for Calling Idris Elba ‘Too Street’
- Janet Jackson Drops Missy Elliott Collabo at ‘Unbreakable’ Tour Launch (Clips)
- Bay Area Man Finds Twenty Dollars and Uses it to Win $1 Million!
- Health: Is Your Pee Trying to Tell You Something?
- Soul of the US Open: Serena Walks Over; Venus Grinds to Victory; Sloane Stephens Dismissed Early
- New James Bond Author Says Idris Elba is ‘Too Street’ to Play 007
- Bill O’Reilly Vows to Put #BlackLivesMatter Out of Business, Compares Group to KKK (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here