*As the title character in the upcoming release of action thriller Alex Cross, Tyler Perry has momentarily hung up his Madea-style moomoo, grabbed a badge and a bigger gun to play an admitted badass detective, says BCNN1.com.
Apparently, there are no days off for the multiple-title having Perry, though. Of course, this new movie deserves a prayer — so when he recently appeared on “The Colbert Report,” that’s what he and Colbert decide to do, pray. Can we get an amen?
Check out the interview:
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Martin Luther King III and Andrew Young to Attend Voting Right Press Conference
- THE (07-29-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here