*As the title character in the upcoming release of action thriller Alex Cross, Tyler Perry has momentarily hung up his Madea-style moomoo, grabbed a badge and a bigger gun to play an admitted badass detective, says BCNN1.com.
Apparently, there are no days off for the multiple-title having Perry, though. Of course, this new movie deserves a prayer — so when he recently appeared on “The Colbert Report,” that’s what he and Colbert decide to do, pray. Can we get an amen?
Check out the interview:
- NeNe Leakes Announces She's Leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Child Dies on Father's Day After Dad Leaves Her in Hot Car to Go Drinking
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Ava DuVernay References 'Black Panther' in Support of Bree Newsome
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here