*Florida A&M drew intense criticism over the hazing death of their drum major, Robert Champion in 2011.
Champion’s death resulted in the firing of the university’s president–who claimed to be resigning– and the university’s band director.
Now one of the band members that were involved in the hazing Brian Jones, 23, of Parrish, Florida, plead no contest to the charges against him and was sentenced yesterday, according to the New York Times.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Newlyweds Michael Jai White and Gillian White Spotted in NYC (Snaps!)
- No Reality Show For Amber Rose & Black Chyna; Scarface Honored & Arrested
- Fla. Teens Who Died After Being Hypnotized By Former Principal, Remembered at 'Homecoming' (Watch)
- Twitter Rejects Rita Ora’s Dream ‘Lady Marmalade’ Remake With Iggy Azalea, Miley Cyrus & Charli XCX
- Report: Paris Jackson On Verge of Meltdown; Hasn’t Seen Mom in Over a Year
- Kardashian Friend Malika Haqq Apologizes for DUI Arrest
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here