*Artis Hughes, the Cleveland RTA bus driver who was recorded upper cutting a female passenger is getting his revenge.
His company has filed disorderly conduct charges against Shidea Lane, who was also caught on camera doing some thangs of her own.
When asked to pay her way, Shidea proceeded to yell, hurl insults and spit on 22-year-old driver, Artis Hughes.
While his actions are not quite justified, he still gets to have his day in court with the woman who instigated the assault. Artis remains on suspension without pay as the investigation moves right along.
See Hughes execute the infamous upper cut against Lane, here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here