*Artis Hughes, the Cleveland RTA bus driver who was recorded upper cutting a female passenger is getting his revenge.
His company has filed disorderly conduct charges against Shidea Lane, who was also caught on camera doing some thangs of her own.
When asked to pay her way, Shidea proceeded to yell, hurl insults and spit on 22-year-old driver, Artis Hughes.
While his actions are not quite justified, he still gets to have his day in court with the woman who instigated the assault. Artis remains on suspension without pay as the investigation moves right along.
See Hughes execute the infamous upper cut against Lane, here.
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here