*Artis Hughes, the Cleveland RTA bus driver who was recorded upper cutting a female passenger is getting his revenge.
His company has filed disorderly conduct charges against Shidea Lane, who was also caught on camera doing some thangs of her own.
When asked to pay her way, Shidea proceeded to yell, hurl insults and spit on 22-year-old driver, Artis Hughes.
While his actions are not quite justified, he still gets to have his day in court with the woman who instigated the assault. Artis remains on suspension without pay as the investigation moves right along.
See Hughes execute the infamous upper cut against Lane, here.
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Unauthorized Beyoncé Bio to Reveal Inside Deets on 'SolangeGate'
- 'Peanuts' Celebrates its First African American Character, Franklin
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here