*The most horrific crimes are those against children and the world seems to be after the babies right now.
New York City, with all its crime, will never be the same after the gruesome murder that occurred yesterday in the affluent section of the upper westside.
Two children, Leo, 2, and Lulu, 6, were left with their nanny, Yoselyn Ortega, 50, who stabbed them to death and placed their bodies in a bathtub.
The nanny and the children were discovered by the mother of the children, Marina Krim, when coming in with her three-year-old daughter from the three-year-old’s swimming lesson, according to DNAinfo.com New York.
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here