*The most horrific crimes are those against children and the world seems to be after the babies right now.
New York City, with all its crime, will never be the same after the gruesome murder that occurred yesterday in the affluent section of the upper westside.
Two children, Leo, 2, and Lulu, 6, were left with their nanny, Yoselyn Ortega, 50, who stabbed them to death and placed their bodies in a bathtub.
The nanny and the children were discovered by the mother of the children, Marina Krim, when coming in with her three-year-old daughter from the three-year-old’s swimming lesson, according to DNAinfo.com New York.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here