*The most horrific crimes are those against children and the world seems to be after the babies right now.
New York City, with all its crime, will never be the same after the gruesome murder that occurred yesterday in the affluent section of the upper westside.
Two children, Leo, 2, and Lulu, 6, were left with their nanny, Yoselyn Ortega, 50, who stabbed them to death and placed their bodies in a bathtub.
The nanny and the children were discovered by the mother of the children, Marina Krim, when coming in with her three-year-old daughter from the three-year-old’s swimming lesson, according to DNAinfo.com New York.
- Adrian Peterson is the Father, Says Massage Therapist
- Al Roker’s ‘Wake Up With Al’ Show Cancelled Over Email Fight
- 53rd New York Film Festival Headed for Another Great Run
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here