*The most horrific crimes are those against children and the world seems to be after the babies right now.
New York City, with all its crime, will never be the same after the gruesome murder that occurred yesterday in the affluent section of the upper westside.
Two children, Leo, 2, and Lulu, 6, were left with their nanny, Yoselyn Ortega, 50, who stabbed them to death and placed their bodies in a bathtub.
The nanny and the children were discovered by the mother of the children, Marina Krim, when coming in with her three-year-old daughter from the three-year-old’s swimming lesson, according to DNAinfo.com New York.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fans Blast Nicki Minaj's Narcissistic Reaction to Zendaya’s Barbie
- Kanye Performing at DNC Fundraiser, Kim Expecting Son on Christmas Day
- AARP: American Association of...'Real Possibilities???'
- Zoe Saldana Inks Deal to Create Digital Shows for Millennial Mothers
- This Landlord Will Only Rent To Tenants With Pit Bulls
- Warren Sapp Pleads Guilty to Domestic Violence, Avoids Jail
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here