*As Chris Brown and Rihanna go public with their reunion, their ugly past has been dredged up again and again.
The infamous domestic abuse incident that went down between them will not soon be forgotten and some are making sure they don’t forget…but at a pep rally?
According to the Huffington Post, Waverly High School in Waverly, New York, is under fire for allowing three white male students to perform a re-enactment of the Chris Brown/Rihanna fight that took place back in 2009 at their pep rally.
The pep rally had absolutely nothing to do with domestic abuse, but now has become the centerpiece of the occasion.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' (EUR Film Review)
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here