*As Chris Brown and Rihanna go public with their reunion, their ugly past has been dredged up again and again.
The infamous domestic abuse incident that went down between them will not soon be forgotten and some are making sure they don’t forget…but at a pep rally?
According to the Huffington Post, Waverly High School in Waverly, New York, is under fire for allowing three white male students to perform a re-enactment of the Chris Brown/Rihanna fight that took place back in 2009 at their pep rally.
The pep rally had absolutely nothing to do with domestic abuse, but now has become the centerpiece of the occasion.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- NFL Vet Dana Stubblefield Charged With Raping Developmentally Disabled Woman
- Little Richard Still Alive Despite Internet Rumors...And Praising Prince
- Chris Brown: New Single ‘Grass Ain’t Greener’ Coming May 5
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here