*As Chris Brown and Rihanna go public with their reunion, their ugly past has been dredged up again and again.
The infamous domestic abuse incident that went down between them will not soon be forgotten and some are making sure they don’t forget…but at a pep rally?
According to the Huffington Post, Waverly High School in Waverly, New York, is under fire for allowing three white male students to perform a re-enactment of the Chris Brown/Rihanna fight that took place back in 2009 at their pep rally.
The pep rally had absolutely nothing to do with domestic abuse, but now has become the centerpiece of the occasion.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Film Strip: Katie Holmes Tackles Mental Illness in 'Touched by Fire’
- Trump Sticker Causes Heated Interaction Between St. John’s University Students
- Raven-Symoné Reacts to Getting Shoved Out of the Way For Kendall Jenner
- DC Black Entrepreneur Debuts Internship Matchmaker Service
- THE (02-12-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here