*As Chris Brown and Rihanna go public with their reunion, their ugly past has been dredged up again and again.
The infamous domestic abuse incident that went down between them will not soon be forgotten and some are making sure they don’t forget…but at a pep rally?
According to the Huffington Post, Waverly High School in Waverly, New York, is under fire for allowing three white male students to perform a re-enactment of the Chris Brown/Rihanna fight that took place back in 2009 at their pep rally.
The pep rally had absolutely nothing to do with domestic abuse, but now has become the centerpiece of the occasion.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- New California Law Requires 'Perceived Ethnicity' Documentation by Police
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson's Explosive Expose on How the NRA Terrorizes Congress
- The Film Strip: Hugh Jackman and Garrett Hedlund in 'PAN' playland
- Watch: The 'Steve Jobs' Trailer
- THE (10-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here