*According to a report at Rhymes with Snitch, producers of a proposed Whitney Houston biopic are thinking Idris Elba and maybe Anthony Mackie when it comes to the Bobby Brown role.
Other names being kicked around for the starring role include the usual suspects including Jennifer Hudson and Halle Berry, among others. Meanwhile, Bobbi Kristina would be cast as … Bobbi Kristina.
Well, if that’s true, why couldn’t Bobby Brown be cast to play himself? Maybe because Cissy Houston, Whitney’s mother, would hav e a lot of say so about who’s casted and who isn’t. And we all know Mama Cissy and Bobby ain’t exactly on the same page.
Anyway, speaking of Cissy, the report also says Dianne Carroll and James Earl Jones are on the wish list to play Whitney’s parents John and Cissy Houston.
The film supposedly won’t sugar coat Whitney’s drug use or her tumultuous marriage to Brown.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here