*According to a report at Rhymes with Snitch, producers of a proposed Whitney Houston biopic are thinking Idris Elba and maybe Anthony Mackie when it comes to the Bobby Brown role.
Other names being kicked around for the starring role include the usual suspects including Jennifer Hudson and Halle Berry, among others. Meanwhile, Bobbi Kristina would be cast as … Bobbi Kristina.
Well, if that’s true, why couldn’t Bobby Brown be cast to play himself? Maybe because Cissy Houston, Whitney’s mother, would hav e a lot of say so about who’s casted and who isn’t. And we all know Mama Cissy and Bobby ain’t exactly on the same page.
Anyway, speaking of Cissy, the report also says Dianne Carroll and James Earl Jones are on the wish list to play Whitney’s parents John and Cissy Houston.
The film supposedly won’t sugar coat Whitney’s drug use or her tumultuous marriage to Brown.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Golden State Warriors and Steph Curry Mingle with Pres. Obama
- John Hairston: Why So Many R&B Radio Stations Are Becoming Black History!
- Kanye West 53 Million dollars in Debt; the TRUTH Behind the SHINE
- Corrie Harris Asks Are you 'Entouch' with Fashion?
- Happy Valentines Day from ThisNthat: 3 Funny Videos Just for You!
- Steve Harvey's Decepti-Date Segment is An #EpicFail
- SNL's 'The Day Beyoncé Turned Black' is Beyond Hilarious (WATCH)
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here