*According to a report at Rhymes with Snitch, producers of a proposed Whitney Houston biopic are thinking Idris Elba and maybe Anthony Mackie when it comes to the Bobby Brown role.
Other names being kicked around for the starring role include the usual suspects including Jennifer Hudson and Halle Berry, among others. Meanwhile, Bobbi Kristina would be cast as … Bobbi Kristina.
Well, if that’s true, why couldn’t Bobby Brown be cast to play himself? Maybe because Cissy Houston, Whitney’s mother, would hav e a lot of say so about who’s casted and who isn’t. And we all know Mama Cissy and Bobby ain’t exactly on the same page.
Anyway, speaking of Cissy, the report also says Dianne Carroll and James Earl Jones are on the wish list to play Whitney’s parents John and Cissy Houston.
The film supposedly won’t sugar coat Whitney’s drug use or her tumultuous marriage to Brown.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here