Women, keep your hands off your man’s filthy draws…unless you’re married. Then AND ONLY THEN are you contractually obligated to clean his underwears … and even that’s up for negotiation if she’s included a Fair and Just treatment Act in the fine print.
An unidentified, must be 20-something-year-old woman goes to her boyfriend’s house and is in his bedroom appearing to be harmlessly perusing her iPad or something when he walks in. But, what he doesn’t know is that she’s had his filthy (and we do mean FILTHY) DRAWS all up on video from her cell phone.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' with KMEL & Did He Call Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here