Women, keep your hands off your man’s filthy draws…unless you’re married. Then AND ONLY THEN are you contractually obligated to clean his underwears … and even that’s up for negotiation if she’s included a Fair and Just treatment Act in the fine print.
An unidentified, must be 20-something-year-old woman goes to her boyfriend’s house and is in his bedroom appearing to be harmlessly perusing her iPad or something when he walks in. But, what he doesn’t know is that she’s had his filthy (and we do mean FILTHY) DRAWS all up on video from her cell phone.
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here