Women, keep your hands off your man’s filthy draws…unless you’re married. Then AND ONLY THEN are you contractually obligated to clean his underwears … and even that’s up for negotiation if she’s included a Fair and Just treatment Act in the fine print.
An unidentified, must be 20-something-year-old woman goes to her boyfriend’s house and is in his bedroom appearing to be harmlessly perusing her iPad or something when he walks in. But, what he doesn’t know is that she’s had his filthy (and we do mean FILTHY) DRAWS all up on video from her cell phone.
- Terrence Howard Tweets He's Still Attached to 3rd Wife Mira Pak
- 9-Yr-Old Ferguson Girl, Killed as She Did Homework, Remembered on Sunday
- Richard Pryor Biopic Officially Adds Oprah Winfrey and Eddie Murphy
- Kobe and Shaq Squash Years Long Beef on Podcast (LISTEN)
- ‘Compton’ Three-Peats at No. 1; ‘War Room’ Captures Faith-Based Crowd With $11 Mil Debut
- THE (08-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kanye to Run for President, Revisits Taylor Swift Hijack (WATCH)
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here