*”Sunday Best” judges Yolanda Adams and CeCe Winans are the latest performers announced for “We Will Always Love You: A Grammy Salute To Whitney Houston,” airing Friday, Nov. 16 (10 – 11 p.m. ET/PT) on CBS.
They join previously announced artists Celine Dion, Jennifer Hudson and Usher for the one-hour special, to be filmed on Thursday, Oct. 11 at Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE.
As previously reported, the show will celebrate Houston’s life and artistry through performances and interviews with various artists paying homage to the six-time Grammy winner, and will include Houston’s own most memorable performances of her career, including nearly all of her Grammy performances, her classic performance of the national anthem at Super Bowl XXV in 1991 and her first-ever television appearance on “The Merv Griffin Show” in the early ‘80s.
The special will also feature other artists sharing their memories of Houston, as well as additional highlights of her career.
Tickets to the general public are on sale now and available online at www.ticketmaster.com \or via phone at 800-745-3000. For more information on VIP packages and discounted group tickets, please call 1-877-AEG-TICKETS (1-877-234-8425) or visit www.aegtickets.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend For Not Getting Her a Valentine’s Gift (Video)
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- Cynthia Bailey, Stacey Dash Cast in Syfy’s ‘Sharknado: The 4th Awakens’
- Lee Daniels Writes Apology Letter to Sean Penn, Ending Defamation Suit
- Kanye West Reportedly Fired Security Guard for Trying to Talk to His Wife
- Prince Being Added to Apollo Theater’s Walk of Fame
- Jay Z To Tell ‘His Side ’ of Beyonce Marriage in New Album (Report)
- Heartbreaking: Teen Bullied on Social Media Over Her Prom Photo
- Lawrence Adjah, Founder of Our Family Dinner, Seeks to Re-Connect Millennials
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here