*”Sunday Best” judges Yolanda Adams and CeCe Winans are the latest performers announced for “We Will Always Love You: A Grammy Salute To Whitney Houston,” airing Friday, Nov. 16 (10 – 11 p.m. ET/PT) on CBS.
They join previously announced artists Celine Dion, Jennifer Hudson and Usher for the one-hour special, to be filmed on Thursday, Oct. 11 at Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE.
As previously reported, the show will celebrate Houston’s life and artistry through performances and interviews with various artists paying homage to the six-time Grammy winner, and will include Houston’s own most memorable performances of her career, including nearly all of her Grammy performances, her classic performance of the national anthem at Super Bowl XXV in 1991 and her first-ever television appearance on “The Merv Griffin Show” in the early ‘80s.
The special will also feature other artists sharing their memories of Houston, as well as additional highlights of her career.
Tickets to the general public are on sale now and available online at www.ticketmaster.com \or via phone at 800-745-3000. For more information on VIP packages and discounted group tickets, please call 1-877-AEG-TICKETS (1-877-234-8425) or visit www.aegtickets.com.
- Amiri Baraka’s 'Dutchman' Opens July 15 Limited Engagement @ Edgemar Center for Arts
- 50 Cent Celebrates 40th; Diddy Offers Him Lifetime of Ciroc
- Kanye Babysits Kourtney's Kid After Bust-up with Scott Disick
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here