*Angelina Jolie has persuaded Walt Disney Pictures to let two more of her kids with Brad Pitt appear in her upcoming film “Maleficent,” bringing the total number of Jolie-Pitt children in the film to three.
Her youngest daughter Vivienne was the first to score a role. The 4-year-old was cast as the child version of Elle Fanning’s character Princess Aurora in the upcoming adaptation of “Sleeping Beauty.”
According to Us Weekly, Vivienne’s older sister Zahara, 7, and Pax, 8, will now join the film in non-speaking roles.
“They have smaller parts,” a source told the publication. “Shiloh was supposed to be in it, too, but she was bored and not in the mood during the day her part was supposed to happen, so she ended up not being in the film.”
“Maleficent” is due in theaters on March 14, 2014.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Police Erased Video of CLaquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here