*Angelina Jolie has persuaded Walt Disney Pictures to let two more of her kids with Brad Pitt appear in her upcoming film “Maleficent,” bringing the total number of Jolie-Pitt children in the film to three.
Her youngest daughter Vivienne was the first to score a role. The 4-year-old was cast as the child version of Elle Fanning’s character Princess Aurora in the upcoming adaptation of “Sleeping Beauty.”
According to Us Weekly, Vivienne’s older sister Zahara, 7, and Pax, 8, will now join the film in non-speaking roles.
“They have smaller parts,” a source told the publication. “Shiloh was supposed to be in it, too, but she was bored and not in the mood during the day her part was supposed to happen, so she ended up not being in the film.”
“Maleficent” is due in theaters on March 14, 2014.
- John Legend Taking His Talents to ‘The SpongeBob Musical’
- ‘Back to This B**ch’: Why Nicki Minaj Checked Miley Cyrus on Live TV
- Black Twitter Drags Rebel Wilson Over VMA ‘Stripper Police’ Bit
- Nile Rodgers Gets BMI Icon Award - EUR was on the Scene (WATCH)
- New Comic 'Raising Dion': Single, Black Mother with Superhuman Son
- Harris Co., TX Sherriff Classifies Black Lives Matter as ‘Rhetoric’ Leading to Deputy’s Death
- Terrence Howard Tweets He's Still Attached to 3rd Wife Mira Pak
- 9-Yr-Old Ferguson Girl, Killed as She Did Homework, Remembered on Sunday
- Richard Pryor Biopic Officially Adds Oprah Winfrey and Eddie Murphy
- Kobe and Shaq Squash Years Long Beef on Podcast (LISTEN)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here