*Angelina Jolie has persuaded Walt Disney Pictures to let two more of her kids with Brad Pitt appear in her upcoming film “Maleficent,” bringing the total number of Jolie-Pitt children in the film to three.
Her youngest daughter Vivienne was the first to score a role. The 4-year-old was cast as the child version of Elle Fanning’s character Princess Aurora in the upcoming adaptation of “Sleeping Beauty.”
According to Us Weekly, Vivienne’s older sister Zahara, 7, and Pax, 8, will now join the film in non-speaking roles.
“They have smaller parts,” a source told the publication. “Shiloh was supposed to be in it, too, but she was bored and not in the mood during the day her part was supposed to happen, so she ended up not being in the film.”
“Maleficent” is due in theaters on March 14, 2014.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Kim Zolciak Returning to ‘DWTS’ for the Nov. Finale
- Cassi Davis, Stephen Bishop to Host NAASC Scholarship Brunch
- Janet Jackson, Husband Spotted at Paris Fashion Week
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here