*Angelina Jolie has persuaded Walt Disney Pictures to let two more of her kids with Brad Pitt appear in her upcoming film “Maleficent,” bringing the total number of Jolie-Pitt children in the film to three.
Her youngest daughter Vivienne was the first to score a role. The 4-year-old was cast as the child version of Elle Fanning’s character Princess Aurora in the upcoming adaptation of “Sleeping Beauty.”
According to Us Weekly, Vivienne’s older sister Zahara, 7, and Pax, 8, will now join the film in non-speaking roles.
“They have smaller parts,” a source told the publication. “Shiloh was supposed to be in it, too, but she was bored and not in the mood during the day her part was supposed to happen, so she ended up not being in the film.”
“Maleficent” is due in theaters on March 14, 2014.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Minor League Baseball Team to Honor Prince in Special 'Purple Game, Purple Game'
- Taraji P. Henson Among Honorees at Women in Film’s Crystal + Lucy Awards
- Dwayne Johnson to Play Action Hero Lead in ‘Doc Savage’
- Pres. Obama Edited to Sing Rihanna’s ‘Work’ (Watch)
- Rapper Troy Ave Pleads Not Guilty in T.I. Concert Shooting
- Jack Hanna Agrees '1,000 Percent' with Killing of Gorilla Harambe (Watch)
- Prince Sets Billboard 200 Record More Than a Month After Death
- Damon Dash’s Son "Boogie" Arrested for DUI
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here