*Angelina Jolie has persuaded Walt Disney Pictures to let two more of her kids with Brad Pitt appear in her upcoming film “Maleficent,” bringing the total number of Jolie-Pitt children in the film to three.
Her youngest daughter Vivienne was the first to score a role. The 4-year-old was cast as the child version of Elle Fanning’s character Princess Aurora in the upcoming adaptation of “Sleeping Beauty.”
According to Us Weekly, Vivienne’s older sister Zahara, 7, and Pax, 8, will now join the film in non-speaking roles.
“They have smaller parts,” a source told the publication. “Shiloh was supposed to be in it, too, but she was bored and not in the mood during the day her part was supposed to happen, so she ended up not being in the film.”
“Maleficent” is due in theaters on March 14, 2014.
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here