*Zumba is the relatively new exercise sensation that people of all ages take advantage of these days.
The latin inspired dance/exercise has studios filled to the brim with participants every day waiting to learn exotic moves they didn’t know they could do.
Only Alexis Wright, 29, had some moves she didn’t share with any of her students. She had an exclusive clientele for those moves.
Wright ran a Zumba studio in a tourist town in Maine called Kennebunk. The upper class Mayberry-like town has been rocked with the scandal that revealed that Wright was not the sweet little lady around the lane.
But in fact, she was a prostitute doubling as a zumba instructor and now
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Stripped of WBO Title Over Nonpayment of Fee
- Whoopi: Bill Cosby is ‘Still Innocent Until Proven Guilty’; Raven-Symone Needs More Proof
- Bill Cosby Accusers Feel Vindicated with Newly Released Confession
- ‘Married To Medicine’s’ Quad & Lisa Nicole Cloud Cat Fightin' (WATCH)
- Neighbors Watch in Horror as Two Girls Jump from Burning Building
- Watch FSU QB De’Andre Johnson PUNCH Woman in Face; Gets Released
- EUR Speaks with Kem, Lalah Hathaway & Dee-1 At 2015 Essence Festival (WATCH)
- Beyoncé Video Inspires Curvy 68 Story Australian Skyscraper
- Turner's Two Cents: Obama Did Not Call Immigrants Gangbangers
- $2 Million Lawsuit Filed Against Former NBA Player Tyrone Hill
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here