*Zumba is the relatively new exercise sensation that people of all ages take advantage of these days.
The latin inspired dance/exercise has studios filled to the brim with participants every day waiting to learn exotic moves they didn’t know they could do.
Only Alexis Wright, 29, had some moves she didn’t share with any of her students. She had an exclusive clientele for those moves.
Wright ran a Zumba studio in a tourist town in Maine called Kennebunk. The upper class Mayberry-like town has been rocked with the scandal that revealed that Wright was not the sweet little lady around the lane.
But in fact, she was a prostitute doubling as a zumba instructor and now
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here