*Zumba is the relatively new exercise sensation that people of all ages take advantage of these days.
The latin inspired dance/exercise has studios filled to the brim with participants every day waiting to learn exotic moves they didn’t know they could do.
Only Alexis Wright, 29, had some moves she didn’t share with any of her students. She had an exclusive clientele for those moves.
Wright ran a Zumba studio in a tourist town in Maine called Kennebunk. The upper class Mayberry-like town has been rocked with the scandal that revealed that Wright was not the sweet little lady around the lane.
But in fact, she was a prostitute doubling as a zumba instructor and now
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here