*Zumba is the relatively new exercise sensation that people of all ages take advantage of these days.
The latin inspired dance/exercise has studios filled to the brim with participants every day waiting to learn exotic moves they didn’t know they could do.
Only Alexis Wright, 29, had some moves she didn’t share with any of her students. She had an exclusive clientele for those moves.
Wright ran a Zumba studio in a tourist town in Maine called Kennebunk. The upper class Mayberry-like town has been rocked with the scandal that revealed that Wright was not the sweet little lady around the lane.
But in fact, she was a prostitute doubling as a zumba instructor and now
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- David Cash Reemerges as 'Justdavid'
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here