*Zumba is the relatively new exercise sensation that people of all ages take advantage of these days.
The latin inspired dance/exercise has studios filled to the brim with participants every day waiting to learn exotic moves they didn’t know they could do.
Only Alexis Wright, 29, had some moves she didn’t share with any of her students. She had an exclusive clientele for those moves.
Wright ran a Zumba studio in a tourist town in Maine called Kennebunk. The upper class Mayberry-like town has been rocked with the scandal that revealed that Wright was not the sweet little lady around the lane.
But in fact, she was a prostitute doubling as a zumba instructor and now
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here