*Things are lookin’ up for 2-U-Neek.
Check out who they are rolling with these days.
Last Saturday (11-03-12) – in Malibu, Cali – twins Ashley and Ashton Ruiz, otherwise known as 2-U-Neek, had the opportunity to share the stage with Brian McKnight at ACT Today‘s 7th Annual Denim and Diamonds Event for Autism.
2-U-Neek sang “Hero” to a packed audience (500+)to honor the organization’s award recipients. They shared the stage not only with McKnight, but actor Shemar Moore (CBS’ “Criminal Minds”) who was a presenter as well as CBS 2 LA news anchor Pat Harvey.
By the way, ACT Today provides grants to kids with autism. And 2-U-Neek was honored to be of service because for them it’s personal. They have a little cousin afflicted with autism.
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here