*Things are lookin’ up for 2-U-Neek.
Check out who they are rolling with these days.
Last Saturday (11-03-12) – in Malibu, Cali – twins Ashley and Ashton Ruiz, otherwise known as 2-U-Neek, had the opportunity to share the stage with Brian McKnight at ACT Today‘s 7th Annual Denim and Diamonds Event for Autism.
2-U-Neek sang “Hero” to a packed audience (500+)to honor the organization’s award recipients. They shared the stage not only with McKnight, but actor Shemar Moore (CBS’ “Criminal Minds”) who was a presenter as well as CBS 2 LA news anchor Pat Harvey.
By the way, ACT Today provides grants to kids with autism. And 2-U-Neek was honored to be of service because for them it’s personal. They have a little cousin afflicted with autism.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here