*Things are lookin’ up for 2-U-Neek.
Check out who they are rolling with these days.
Last Saturday (11-03-12) – in Malibu, Cali – twins Ashley and Ashton Ruiz, otherwise known as 2-U-Neek, had the opportunity to share the stage with Brian McKnight at ACT Today‘s 7th Annual Denim and Diamonds Event for Autism.
2-U-Neek sang “Hero” to a packed audience (500+)to honor the organization’s award recipients. They shared the stage not only with McKnight, but actor Shemar Moore (CBS’ “Criminal Minds”) who was a presenter as well as CBS 2 LA news anchor Pat Harvey.
By the way, ACT Today provides grants to kids with autism. And 2-U-Neek was honored to be of service because for them it’s personal. They have a little cousin afflicted with autism.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (10-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here