*Things are lookin’ up for 2-U-Neek.
Check out who they are rolling with these days.
Last Saturday (11-03-12) – in Malibu, Cali – twins Ashley and Ashton Ruiz, otherwise known as 2-U-Neek, had the opportunity to share the stage with Brian McKnight at ACT Today‘s 7th Annual Denim and Diamonds Event for Autism.
2-U-Neek sang “Hero” to a packed audience (500+)to honor the organization’s award recipients. They shared the stage not only with McKnight, but actor Shemar Moore (CBS’ “Criminal Minds”) who was a presenter as well as CBS 2 LA news anchor Pat Harvey.
By the way, ACT Today provides grants to kids with autism. And 2-U-Neek was honored to be of service because for them it’s personal. They have a little cousin afflicted with autism.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend Records First-Ever Holiday Duet With the Stars [Listen]
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here