*Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson will executive produce an hour-long drama for Starz called “Power,” according to Variety.
The show follows a New York City nightclub owner who “skirts the line between legitimacy and criminality.”
The project , from CBS TV Studios, will be co-executive produced by “300’s” Mark Canton and “End of Watch’s” Randall Emmett. The three have worked together on feature films including “Freelancers” and next year’s “The Tomb.”
“The Good Wife” writer and producer Courtney Kemp Agboh will pen “Power” in addition to serving as exec producer.
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Karen Clark Sheard Drops Highly Anticipated New Release 'Destined to Win'
- THE (08-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Raynette Turner's Death Leads to Probe by State Appointed Special Prosecutor
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here