*Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson will executive produce an hour-long drama for Starz called “Power,” according to Variety.
The show follows a New York City nightclub owner who “skirts the line between legitimacy and criminality.”
The project , from CBS TV Studios, will be co-executive produced by “300’s” Mark Canton and “End of Watch’s” Randall Emmett. The three have worked together on feature films including “Freelancers” and next year’s “The Tomb.”
“The Good Wife” writer and producer Courtney Kemp Agboh will pen “Power” in addition to serving as exec producer.
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here