*Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson will executive produce an hour-long drama for Starz called “Power,” according to Variety.
The show follows a New York City nightclub owner who “skirts the line between legitimacy and criminality.”
The project , from CBS TV Studios, will be co-executive produced by “300’s” Mark Canton and “End of Watch’s” Randall Emmett. The three have worked together on feature films including “Freelancers” and next year’s “The Tomb.”
“The Good Wife” writer and producer Courtney Kemp Agboh will pen “Power” in addition to serving as exec producer.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here