*Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson will executive produce an hour-long drama for Starz called “Power,” according to Variety.
The show follows a New York City nightclub owner who “skirts the line between legitimacy and criminality.”
The project , from CBS TV Studios, will be co-executive produced by “300’s” Mark Canton and “End of Watch’s” Randall Emmett. The three have worked together on feature films including “Freelancers” and next year’s “The Tomb.”
“The Good Wife” writer and producer Courtney Kemp Agboh will pen “Power” in addition to serving as exec producer.
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Meet New 'Daily Show' Correspondent Roy Wood Jr. (Video)
- The Isley Brothers’ Essential Library - 23-CD Box Set Collection is Historic
- Director Admits Cutting Roger Goodell Scene in Will Smith’s ‘Concussion’ Film
- Director Ripped for Taylor Swift’s 'Very White Africa' in New Video (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton, Chaka Khan, Kim Zolciak Set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here