*Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson will executive produce an hour-long drama for Starz called “Power,” according to Variety.
The show follows a New York City nightclub owner who “skirts the line between legitimacy and criminality.”
The project , from CBS TV Studios, will be co-executive produced by “300’s” Mark Canton and “End of Watch’s” Randall Emmett. The three have worked together on feature films including “Freelancers” and next year’s “The Tomb.”
“The Good Wife” writer and producer Courtney Kemp Agboh will pen “Power” in addition to serving as exec producer.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here