*50 Cent’s former friendship with boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. has spiraled down into an inevitable exchange of insults played out across Twitter.
The former partners and BFFs fell out when plans to set up fight promotion company TMT fell through. As previously reported, the rapper, real name Curtis Jackson, is now in business with Mayweather’s boxing rival Manny Pacquaio.
Announcing he had severed all ties with Mayweather, Jr. last week, 50 claimed Mayweather failed to honor an agreement to fund the original joint venture.
In a series of Twitter posts, the G-Unit mogul wrote, “TMT Is Over. the money team is no longer a team… I’m no longer apart or down with TMT promotions… cause the other half of the money team Didnt put up there $Money$ (sic).”
After that post, things got ugly.
Mayweather tweeted in response: “Men lie… women lie numbers don’t lie. Wayne, Drake, Rick Ross, Kanye please help this boy.” The boxer linked the tweet to a chart featuring 50 Cent’s declining album sales in recent years.
Mayweather went on to call 50 “A male boxing groupie…,” adding, “hold my belts because your album sales have declined.”
50 Cent responded: “Money Floyd you know I have more Money then you (sic)… you go broke every fight stupid.”
Then again – all of this back and forth could be a stunt to generate buzz for a planned boxing match between Mayweather and 50s boxer, undefeated Cuban Yuriorkis Gamboa.
The rap star writes, “Gamboa Is Mad Floyd. He gonna beat ya a** man. He (is) moving up in weight.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fans Blast Nicki Minaj's Narcissistic Reaction to Zendaya’s Barbie
- Kanye Performing at DNC Fundraiser, Kim Expecting Son on Christmas Day
- AARP: American Association of...'Real Possibilities???'
- Zoe Saldana Inks Deal to Create Digital Shows for Millennial Mothers
- This Landlord Will Only Rent To Tenants With Pit Bulls
- Warren Sapp Pleads Guilty to Domestic Violence, Avoids Jail
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here