*50 Cent’s former friendship with boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. has spiraled down into an inevitable exchange of insults played out across Twitter.
The former partners and BFFs fell out when plans to set up fight promotion company TMT fell through. As previously reported, the rapper, real name Curtis Jackson, is now in business with Mayweather’s boxing rival Manny Pacquaio.
Announcing he had severed all ties with Mayweather, Jr. last week, 50 claimed Mayweather failed to honor an agreement to fund the original joint venture.
In a series of Twitter posts, the G-Unit mogul wrote, “TMT Is Over. the money team is no longer a team… I’m no longer apart or down with TMT promotions… cause the other half of the money team Didnt put up there $Money$ (sic).”
After that post, things got ugly.
Mayweather tweeted in response: “Men lie… women lie numbers don’t lie. Wayne, Drake, Rick Ross, Kanye please help this boy.” The boxer linked the tweet to a chart featuring 50 Cent’s declining album sales in recent years.
Mayweather went on to call 50 “A male boxing groupie…,” adding, “hold my belts because your album sales have declined.”
50 Cent responded: “Money Floyd you know I have more Money then you (sic)… you go broke every fight stupid.”
Then again – all of this back and forth could be a stunt to generate buzz for a planned boxing match between Mayweather and 50s boxer, undefeated Cuban Yuriorkis Gamboa.
The rap star writes, “Gamboa Is Mad Floyd. He gonna beat ya a** man. He (is) moving up in weight.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Baltimore's Fox45 News Station Evacuated after Bomb Threat
- Tracy Morgan Says Prince Music 'Taught Me How to Be Gentle'
- Viola Davis Inks Production Deal with ABC Studios
- Whitney Houston Doc From Kevin Macdonald Gets Estate’s Blessing
- National Enquirer Claims Prince Had AIDS and Was ‘Preparing to Die’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here