*Over the weekend, 50 Cent took his hustle to QVC and made a quick $177,000 in nine minutes hawking his own SMS Audio over-the-ear wired headphones, STREET by 50.
The advertised price of five “easy payments” of $49.99 prompted the headphones, 50’s answer to Beats By Dr. Dre in limited purple, pink and red editions, to sell out almost immediately.
50’s smiled and flirted his way through the segment with QVC’s female on-air hosts. At the end, he tweeted, “I just made 177,000 dollars in 9min on QVC … Can someone hate on me so I can know this is real life.”
Watch his QVC appearance below:
- Soul of the US Open: Serena Walks Over; Venus Grinds to Victory; Sloane Stephens Dismissed Early
- New James Bond Author Says Idris Elba is ‘Too Street’ to Play 007
- Bill O’Reilly Vows to Put #BlackLivesMatter Out of Business, Compares Group to KKK (Watch)
- Obama Phoned Widow of Texas Police Officer Shot in Cold Blood
- EXCLUSIVE: 4 Years After Suspended Life Sentences, Scott Sisters Seek Pardon
- Joe Brown Released From Jail After 5-Day Sentence
- Is New Will Smith Movie ‘Concussion’ Making the NFL Nervous? (WATCH TRAILER)
- Kim Fields Joins Fellow ‘RHOA’ Stars with $212,000 Tax Lien
- Sanaa Lathan and Michael Ealy Speak at The Hollywood Confidential (PHOTOS)
- White Florida Teacher Says She Was Fired for Having Black Boyfriend (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here