*Over the weekend, 50 Cent took his hustle to QVC and made a quick $177,000 in nine minutes hawking his own SMS Audio over-the-ear wired headphones, STREET by 50.
The advertised price of five “easy payments” of $49.99 prompted the headphones, 50’s answer to Beats By Dr. Dre in limited purple, pink and red editions, to sell out almost immediately.
50’s smiled and flirted his way through the segment with QVC’s female on-air hosts. At the end, he tweeted, “I just made 177,000 dollars in 9min on QVC … Can someone hate on me so I can know this is real life.”
Watch his QVC appearance below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here