*Over the weekend, 50 Cent took his hustle to QVC and made a quick $177,000 in nine minutes hawking his own SMS Audio over-the-ear wired headphones, STREET by 50.
The advertised price of five “easy payments” of $49.99 prompted the headphones, 50’s answer to Beats By Dr. Dre in limited purple, pink and red editions, to sell out almost immediately.
50’s smiled and flirted his way through the segment with QVC’s female on-air hosts. At the end, he tweeted, “I just made 177,000 dollars in 9min on QVC … Can someone hate on me so I can know this is real life.”
Watch his QVC appearance below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Blac Chyna Robbed, Threatens to Sue if Sex Tape with Tyga Leaks
- Chamique Holdsclaw Talks Mind/Game Documentary, Personal Struggle With Mental Illness
- Twitter Trolls React to Old Navy Ad Featuring Interracial Family
- Arsenio Hall Denies Sinead O’Connor's Prince Drug Claim
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Beyonce Shows Up at the Met Gala Without U-Know-Who (WATCH)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Logan Westbrooks, Music Industry Pioneer
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- No Biggie. White House Shrugs off Recent N-word Controversy
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here