*50 Cent has been unveiled as the new ambassador for an autism charity in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
The rapper signed on last month following a private visit to the Dubai Autism Center, where he met with children diagnosed with the condition.
To show his dedication to the organization, the music mogul is handing over a percentage of proceeds from sales of his SMS Audio headphones line in the UAE during the month of November
He says, “It’s not just about donating money. It’s about donating hope, and lending a hand to show we care. Every child deserves the chance to reach for his or her dreams.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here