*50 Cent has been unveiled as the new ambassador for an autism charity in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
The rapper signed on last month following a private visit to the Dubai Autism Center, where he met with children diagnosed with the condition.
To show his dedication to the organization, the music mogul is handing over a percentage of proceeds from sales of his SMS Audio headphones line in the UAE during the month of November
He says, “It’s not just about donating money. It’s about donating hope, and lending a hand to show we care. Every child deserves the chance to reach for his or her dreams.”
- Amiri Baraka’s 'Dutchman' Opens July 15 Limited Engagement @ Edgemar Center for Arts
- 50 Cent Celebrates 40th; Diddy Offers Him Lifetime of Ciroc
- Kanye Babysits Kourtney's Kid After Bust-up with Scott Disick
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here