*50 Cent has been unveiled as the new ambassador for an autism charity in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
The rapper signed on last month following a private visit to the Dubai Autism Center, where he met with children diagnosed with the condition.
To show his dedication to the organization, the music mogul is handing over a percentage of proceeds from sales of his SMS Audio headphones line in the UAE during the month of November
He says, “It’s not just about donating money. It’s about donating hope, and lending a hand to show we care. Every child deserves the chance to reach for his or her dreams.”
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Prosecutors to Seek Death Penalty for Charleston Church Shooter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here