The former NFLer took a big hit on his Atlanta area condo, selling it for nearly half of what he paid for it, reports TMZ.
Owens, who apparently needs the money, has been selling off what’s left of his real-estate portfolio right and left: both his Miami and Dallas condos were already sold, and now he’s finally unloaded his 1,060 square-foot Atlanta crib.
However, if you do the math, it’s not a good deal for once great wide receiver. He bought in 2005 for $324,600 and then listed it in 2011, where it sat on the market for over a year. He finally unloaded it earlier this month for a mere $180k.
Obviously the new owner made out like a fat rat in a barrell of cheese. The condo comes with 2-bedrooms, 2-baths as well as 24/7 concierge service, rooftop pool, fitness center, yoga studio and a club room — with Xbox & Playstation.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Kobe to Receive 'Legend' Award, Gilbert Arneas Trolls Nick Young
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here