The former NFLer took a big hit on his Atlanta area condo, selling it for nearly half of what he paid for it, reports TMZ.
Owens, who apparently needs the money, has been selling off what’s left of his real-estate portfolio right and left: both his Miami and Dallas condos were already sold, and now he’s finally unloaded his 1,060 square-foot Atlanta crib.
However, if you do the math, it’s not a good deal for once great wide receiver. He bought in 2005 for $324,600 and then listed it in 2011, where it sat on the market for over a year. He finally unloaded it earlier this month for a mere $180k.
Obviously the new owner made out like a fat rat in a barrell of cheese. The condo comes with 2-bedrooms, 2-baths as well as 24/7 concierge service, rooftop pool, fitness center, yoga studio and a club room — with Xbox & Playstation.
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here