The former NFLer took a big hit on his Atlanta area condo, selling it for nearly half of what he paid for it, reports TMZ.
Owens, who apparently needs the money, has been selling off what’s left of his real-estate portfolio right and left: both his Miami and Dallas condos were already sold, and now he’s finally unloaded his 1,060 square-foot Atlanta crib.
However, if you do the math, it’s not a good deal for once great wide receiver. He bought in 2005 for $324,600 and then listed it in 2011, where it sat on the market for over a year. He finally unloaded it earlier this month for a mere $180k.
Obviously the new owner made out like a fat rat in a barrell of cheese. The condo comes with 2-bedrooms, 2-baths as well as 24/7 concierge service, rooftop pool, fitness center, yoga studio and a club room — with Xbox & Playstation.
- Hulk Hogan Wonders Why Obama Can Use N-Word and Not Him in Retweet
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Stan Sheppard: 'Why Do A&R Directors Positions Still Exist?'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Nappywood’s 3rd L.A. Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo Attracts Stars
- THE (07-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here