The former NFLer took a big hit on his Atlanta area condo, selling it for nearly half of what he paid for it, reports TMZ.
Owens, who apparently needs the money, has been selling off what’s left of his real-estate portfolio right and left: both his Miami and Dallas condos were already sold, and now he’s finally unloaded his 1,060 square-foot Atlanta crib.
However, if you do the math, it’s not a good deal for once great wide receiver. He bought in 2005 for $324,600 and then listed it in 2011, where it sat on the market for over a year. He finally unloaded it earlier this month for a mere $180k.
Obviously the new owner made out like a fat rat in a barrell of cheese. The condo comes with 2-bedrooms, 2-baths as well as 24/7 concierge service, rooftop pool, fitness center, yoga studio and a club room — with Xbox & Playstation.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here