Fans were introduced to her on Keyshia’s reality show Keyshia Cole: The Way It Is.
Fast forward to the present day and Neffe has since moved out of the reality TV world, inching into the writing game with her first book.
The event, moderated by Tionna Smalls (and hosted by Talk Dat Ish Entertainment), was held at TAGS (a boutique owned by RHOA’s Kandi Burruss).
We spotted a number of celebrities like Dwight Eubanks (of The Real Housewives of Atlanta), Chanita Foster (former reality star), Kandi Burruss (RHOA), Shay Johnson AkA ‘Buckeey’ (Love & Hip Hop of Atlanta) and some other fancy folk.
Visit theJasmineBrand.com for more photos.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here