Fans were introduced to her on Keyshia’s reality show Keyshia Cole: The Way It Is.
Fast forward to the present day and Neffe has since moved out of the reality TV world, inching into the writing game with her first book.
The event, moderated by Tionna Smalls (and hosted by Talk Dat Ish Entertainment), was held at TAGS (a boutique owned by RHOA’s Kandi Burruss).
We spotted a number of celebrities like Dwight Eubanks (of The Real Housewives of Atlanta), Chanita Foster (former reality star), Kandi Burruss (RHOA), Shay Johnson AkA ‘Buckeey’ (Love & Hip Hop of Atlanta) and some other fancy folk.
Visit theJasmineBrand.com for more photos.
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here