Fans were introduced to her on Keyshia’s reality show Keyshia Cole: The Way It Is.
Fast forward to the present day and Neffe has since moved out of the reality TV world, inching into the writing game with her first book.
The event, moderated by Tionna Smalls (and hosted by Talk Dat Ish Entertainment), was held at TAGS (a boutique owned by RHOA’s Kandi Burruss).
We spotted a number of celebrities like Dwight Eubanks (of The Real Housewives of Atlanta), Chanita Foster (former reality star), Kandi Burruss (RHOA), Shay Johnson AkA ‘Buckeey’ (Love & Hip Hop of Atlanta) and some other fancy folk.
Visit theJasmineBrand.com for more photos.
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here