Fans were introduced to her on Keyshia’s reality show Keyshia Cole: The Way It Is.
Fast forward to the present day and Neffe has since moved out of the reality TV world, inching into the writing game with her first book.
The event, moderated by Tionna Smalls (and hosted by Talk Dat Ish Entertainment), was held at TAGS (a boutique owned by RHOA’s Kandi Burruss).
We spotted a number of celebrities like Dwight Eubanks (of The Real Housewives of Atlanta), Chanita Foster (former reality star), Kandi Burruss (RHOA), Shay Johnson AkA ‘Buckeey’ (Love & Hip Hop of Atlanta) and some other fancy folk.
Visit theJasmineBrand.com for more photos.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Donald Sterling Spotted Cursing Out Girlfriend at LA Restaurant
- Tyler Perry Reveals ‘Future Home of Tyler Perry Studios’ (Pic)
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Offers A YEAR of 'Paid Leave' for New Moms and Dads
- Melanie Liburd Joins ‘Game of Thrones’ as The Red Priestess
- Rihanna Hosts Art Gallery Reveal of New Album Cover & Title (Pic)
- Michelle Obama Will Appear on Disney's 'Doc McStuffins'
- Fox News’ Rupert Murdoch Suggests Obama Isn’t a ‘Real Black President’; Apologizes Amid Backlash
- Michel’le Gets Personal with Thinkfactory for New BioPic Partnership
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep3) Fires of Heaven
- Matt Barnes and Derek Fisher Reportedly Brawl Over Gloria Govan
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here