Fans were introduced to her on Keyshia’s reality show Keyshia Cole: The Way It Is.
Fast forward to the present day and Neffe has since moved out of the reality TV world, inching into the writing game with her first book.
The event, moderated by Tionna Smalls (and hosted by Talk Dat Ish Entertainment), was held at TAGS (a boutique owned by RHOA’s Kandi Burruss).
We spotted a number of celebrities like Dwight Eubanks (of The Real Housewives of Atlanta), Chanita Foster (former reality star), Kandi Burruss (RHOA), Shay Johnson AkA ‘Buckeey’ (Love & Hip Hop of Atlanta) and some other fancy folk.
Visit theJasmineBrand.com for more photos.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here