*Al Jacobs, the sole surviving member of the legendary Hall of Fame doo-wop group “The Coasters” will be holding a vocal competition in search of new talent.
The competition, which will be held in Los Angeles, CA, will determine who will become the next generation “Coasters.”
Al Jacobs’ Coasters Vocal Competition:
The first audition will be held Saturday March 23rd and Sunday March 24th 2013 at the “Rack N’ Shack” located at 2516 Jefferson Blvd. in Los Angeles, California.
The second audition will be held the following weekend, Saturday March 30th and Sunday March 31st 2013 at “Henri’s Restaurant” located at 21601 Sherman Way Avenue in Canoga Park, California.
· Al Jacobs – from “The Coasters”
· Rhona Bennett – from “EnVogue”
· Allen Frey – from “New Birth”
Applications for the competition will be accepted beginning December 1st 2012 through January of 2013. All applicants must be at least 25 years of age and have prior experience in the entertainment industry. The ability to travel is a must.
For registration information contact:
Sondra Shelby at www.ariesofnoho.com or phone (818) 792-7566.
For additional verification please contact Al Jacobs’ personal manager M. J. Shelby at (818) 377-9770 or (818) 450-9304.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here