*Al Jacobs, the sole surviving member of the legendary Hall of Fame doo-wop group “The Coasters” will be holding a vocal competition in search of new talent.
The competition, which will be held in Los Angeles, CA, will determine who will become the next generation “Coasters.”
Al Jacobs’ Coasters Vocal Competition:
The first audition will be held Saturday March 23rd and Sunday March 24th 2013 at the “Rack N’ Shack” located at 2516 Jefferson Blvd. in Los Angeles, California.
The second audition will be held the following weekend, Saturday March 30th and Sunday March 31st 2013 at “Henri’s Restaurant” located at 21601 Sherman Way Avenue in Canoga Park, California.
· Al Jacobs – from “The Coasters”
· Rhona Bennett – from “EnVogue”
· Allen Frey – from “New Birth”
Applications for the competition will be accepted beginning December 1st 2012 through January of 2013. All applicants must be at least 25 years of age and have prior experience in the entertainment industry. The ability to travel is a must.
For registration information contact:
Sondra Shelby at www.ariesofnoho.com or phone (818) 792-7566.
For additional verification please contact Al Jacobs’ personal manager M. J. Shelby at (818) 377-9770 or (818) 450-9304.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here