In the cover story, which is very candid, Keys dishes about everything including the pre-marriage drama leading up to her highly publicized marriage to producer Swizz Beatz.
She deals straight up with those who accused her of being a home-wrecker and tells why it’s all goods between her Swizz.
“…[They] were apart for some time before we ever got together… that doesn’t matter to those who take pleasure in trying to knock others down … there’s no need to fight what’s not true …”
“I’d never met a person where I could be fully myself … Swizz and I live in each other’s shadow. So we can occupy the same space and there is nothing but equality. There’s something really powerful about that.”
Beyond that, as we reported, Alicia will perform at the “12-12-12 Sandy Relief” concert at Madison Square Garden on December 12th. Meanwhile, her “Girl On Fire” CD streets Tuesday, November 27.
- Two Dead, Several Hurt at After Party for Drake’s OVO Fest
- Former Detroit Lions RB Mel Farr Dies at 70
- Craig Robinson, Amandla Stenberg & Megan Good in NBC's 'Mr. Robinson' (Watch!)
- Lenny Kravitz Plays Through Severe Wardrobe Malfunction (NSFW Video)
- Angela Carr Patterson/The Issues of Fatherless Daughters: The Stakes are Too High
- Andre Royo Talks Reunion with ‘Wire’ Co-Stars for Baltimore's ‘Wired Up’
- Toure Fired By MSNBC; Returns to Twitter after Yearlong Hiatus
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Brandon Boykin Fires Latest Racism Claim at Eagles Coach Chip Kelly
- Steven Ivory: How to Survive a Break Up
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here