In the cover story, which is very candid, Keys dishes about everything including the pre-marriage drama leading up to her highly publicized marriage to producer Swizz Beatz.
She deals straight up with those who accused her of being a home-wrecker and tells why it’s all goods between her Swizz.
“…[They] were apart for some time before we ever got together… that doesn’t matter to those who take pleasure in trying to knock others down … there’s no need to fight what’s not true …”
“I’d never met a person where I could be fully myself … Swizz and I live in each other’s shadow. So we can occupy the same space and there is nothing but equality. There’s something really powerful about that.”
Beyond that, as we reported, Alicia will perform at the “12-12-12 Sandy Relief” concert at Madison Square Garden on December 12th. Meanwhile, her “Girl On Fire” CD streets Tuesday, November 27.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here