In the cover story, which is very candid, Keys dishes about everything including the pre-marriage drama leading up to her highly publicized marriage to producer Swizz Beatz.
She deals straight up with those who accused her of being a home-wrecker and tells why it’s all goods between her Swizz.
“…[They] were apart for some time before we ever got together… that doesn’t matter to those who take pleasure in trying to knock others down … there’s no need to fight what’s not true …”
“I’d never met a person where I could be fully myself … Swizz and I live in each other’s shadow. So we can occupy the same space and there is nothing but equality. There’s something really powerful about that.”
Beyond that, as we reported, Alicia will perform at the “12-12-12 Sandy Relief” concert at Madison Square Garden on December 12th. Meanwhile, her “Girl On Fire” CD streets Tuesday, November 27.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Dez Bryant Salutes Spelling Bee Co-Champ Who Threw His ‘X’ Sign
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder
- Comedian George Wallace: 'The Black But Equal Thing Don't Work for Us' [EUR EXCLUSIVE]
- Race and Cancer Survival: Blacks Less Likely to Survive (Writer Shares Personal Experience)
- Why Millions Would Join a Gorilla’s Lives Matter but Not Black Lives Matter
- Minor League Baseball Team to Honor Prince in Special 'Purple Game, Purple Game'
- Taraji P. Henson Among Honorees at Women in Film’s Crystal + Lucy Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here