In the cover story, which is very candid, Keys dishes about everything including the pre-marriage drama leading up to her highly publicized marriage to producer Swizz Beatz.
She deals straight up with those who accused her of being a home-wrecker and tells why it’s all goods between her Swizz.
“…[They] were apart for some time before we ever got together… that doesn’t matter to those who take pleasure in trying to knock others down … there’s no need to fight what’s not true …”
“I’d never met a person where I could be fully myself … Swizz and I live in each other’s shadow. So we can occupy the same space and there is nothing but equality. There’s something really powerful about that.”
Beyond that, as we reported, Alicia will perform at the “12-12-12 Sandy Relief” concert at Madison Square Garden on December 12th. Meanwhile, her “Girl On Fire” CD streets Tuesday, November 27.
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here