In the cover story, which is very candid, Keys dishes about everything including the pre-marriage drama leading up to her highly publicized marriage to producer Swizz Beatz.
She deals straight up with those who accused her of being a home-wrecker and tells why it’s all goods between her Swizz.
“…[They] were apart for some time before we ever got together… that doesn’t matter to those who take pleasure in trying to knock others down … there’s no need to fight what’s not true …”
“I’d never met a person where I could be fully myself … Swizz and I live in each other’s shadow. So we can occupy the same space and there is nothing but equality. There’s something really powerful about that.”
Beyond that, as we reported, Alicia will perform at the “12-12-12 Sandy Relief” concert at Madison Square Garden on December 12th. Meanwhile, her “Girl On Fire” CD streets Tuesday, November 27.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend Records First-Ever Holiday Duet With the Stars [Listen]
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here