But now they’re turning it back on him, saying he’s the source of all their issues.
The former Laker still has a home in California, where Ramond and Cindy Beckett claim he’s got some thangs going on in his household.
The suit filed against the couple have made it apparent that they don’t like his job, “his race, his friends, his cars and his taste in music.”
According to Bynum, they’ve been nothing but haters, throwing coins at his Ferrari and banging on the house with a long stick, complaining about the music.
But in response, the Becketts say he’s got some drug activity going on in his home. They say he’s blasting songs and playing video games with the volume up so high it shakes the windows.
They also say he’s a danger to the neighborhood, letting his dogs run loose and racing luxury cars on the streets.
The Becketts have since sold their house.
- A Blunted Snoop Doog Blasts Tom Brady NFL Victory: BULLSH*T! (Watch)
- Rihanna Goes Braless in New Dior Magazine Spread (Pics)
- Janet Jackson to Debut New Song on Beats 1; Reveals ‘Unbreakable’ Tracklist
- Idris Elba Responds to James Bond Author Saying He’s ‘Too Street’
- Check Out New 'Bridge' Clip from cartel-thriller SICARIO (Watch)
- NYU Removes Bill Cosby’s Name from Film Workshop Program
- Donald Trump to Kareem Abdul Jabbar: ‘You Don’t Have a Clue About Life’
- 'Slave Trade' Video Game Altered After Social Media Backlash
- Michel'le Back with New Single: 'It's Nothing' (LISTEN)
- ‘Welcome to Death Row’ Shopped as a Sequel to ‘Straight Outta Compton’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here