But now they’re turning it back on him, saying he’s the source of all their issues.
The former Laker still has a home in California, where Ramond and Cindy Beckett claim he’s got some thangs going on in his household.
The suit filed against the couple have made it apparent that they don’t like his job, “his race, his friends, his cars and his taste in music.”
According to Bynum, they’ve been nothing but haters, throwing coins at his Ferrari and banging on the house with a long stick, complaining about the music.
But in response, the Becketts say he’s got some drug activity going on in his home. They say he’s blasting songs and playing video games with the volume up so high it shakes the windows.
They also say he’s a danger to the neighborhood, letting his dogs run loose and racing luxury cars on the streets.
The Becketts have since sold their house.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here