But now they’re turning it back on him, saying he’s the source of all their issues.
The former Laker still has a home in California, where Ramond and Cindy Beckett claim he’s got some thangs going on in his household.
The suit filed against the couple have made it apparent that they don’t like his job, “his race, his friends, his cars and his taste in music.”
According to Bynum, they’ve been nothing but haters, throwing coins at his Ferrari and banging on the house with a long stick, complaining about the music.
But in response, the Becketts say he’s got some drug activity going on in his home. They say he’s blasting songs and playing video games with the volume up so high it shakes the windows.
They also say he’s a danger to the neighborhood, letting his dogs run loose and racing luxury cars on the streets.
The Becketts have since sold their house.
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Economy Adds 223K Jobs; Black Unemployment Down Slightly
- Don Lemon to Donald Trump: 'Did You Have to Say They Were Rapists?' (Watch)
- Crazy Mom who Killed Her Kids: 'I'd Do it Again!' (Disturbing Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here