But now they’re turning it back on him, saying he’s the source of all their issues.
The former Laker still has a home in California, where Ramond and Cindy Beckett claim he’s got some thangs going on in his household.
The suit filed against the couple have made it apparent that they don’t like his job, “his race, his friends, his cars and his taste in music.”
According to Bynum, they’ve been nothing but haters, throwing coins at his Ferrari and banging on the house with a long stick, complaining about the music.
But in response, the Becketts say he’s got some drug activity going on in his home. They say he’s blasting songs and playing video games with the volume up so high it shakes the windows.
They also say he’s a danger to the neighborhood, letting his dogs run loose and racing luxury cars on the streets.
The Becketts have since sold their house.
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here