But now they’re turning it back on him, saying he’s the source of all their issues.
The former Laker still has a home in California, where Ramond and Cindy Beckett claim he’s got some thangs going on in his household.
The suit filed against the couple have made it apparent that they don’t like his job, “his race, his friends, his cars and his taste in music.”
According to Bynum, they’ve been nothing but haters, throwing coins at his Ferrari and banging on the house with a long stick, complaining about the music.
But in response, the Becketts say he’s got some drug activity going on in his home. They say he’s blasting songs and playing video games with the volume up so high it shakes the windows.
They also say he’s a danger to the neighborhood, letting his dogs run loose and racing luxury cars on the streets.
The Becketts have since sold their house.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nuisance Abatement Law Seemingly Gives NYPD License to Evict Criminal and Non-Criminal Residents
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here