Following her role in Fox’s Karyn Usher (untitled) spy drama pilot last season, she is set to co-executive produce and star in the NBC drama, “Vanishing Point,” penned by “Source Code” writer Ben Ripley.
The project is described as a character-driven legal franchise revolving around two women. Bassett plays a brilliant yet unsympathetic rainmaker at a powerful NYC law firm, whose world is suddenly and permanently upended by a health issue.
Facing this crisis, she makes her condition public and vows to continue her practice with the help of a young brilliant attorney she chooses to be her right hand.
Sony TV is producing the project, with Ripley executive producing alongside Sony TV-based producers Deborah Spera and Maria Grasso.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here