Following her role in Fox’s Karyn Usher (untitled) spy drama pilot last season, she is set to co-executive produce and star in the NBC drama, “Vanishing Point,” penned by “Source Code” writer Ben Ripley.
The project is described as a character-driven legal franchise revolving around two women. Bassett plays a brilliant yet unsympathetic rainmaker at a powerful NYC law firm, whose world is suddenly and permanently upended by a health issue.
Facing this crisis, she makes her condition public and vows to continue her practice with the help of a young brilliant attorney she chooses to be her right hand.
Sony TV is producing the project, with Ripley executive producing alongside Sony TV-based producers Deborah Spera and Maria Grasso.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here