*As we reported earlier, Bobby Brown charged with his 3rd DUI last month after police stopped him for driving like he was … well, inebriated. it also didn’t help that he smelled of alcohol, too.
Brown was also charged with two other crimes … driving on a restricted license and driving a vehicle without a vehicle interlock device (a breathalyzer device that prevents your car from starting if you’ve had something to drink). Uh oh.
Here’s what TMZ is reporting:
The last 2 charges are the result of his prior DUI conviction in 2012. Bobby was also convicted of DUI in 1996.
If convicted on the new charges, he faces two years in jail.
Bobby was on probation stemming from his previous DUI arrest. The judge revoked his probation as a result of the most recent arrest, but released the singer today on his own recognizance.
Bobby’s license was also suspended, and he was ordered to attend AA sessions.
A pre-trial date has been set for next month.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Steven Ivory: Maurice White’s Forever Hip Place
- Sheryl Lee Ralph: 'Where's My NAACP Image Award?' (WATCH)
- Stevie J Brags to Nick Cannon He Sexed Mariah Carey ... Twice!
- One-Year-Old Dies, After Being Shot in the Face in Compton
- Jay Z's Drug Dealer Past Thrown at Beyonce by TV Host Tomi Lahren
- Former Atlanta Vice Mayor Lisa Borders Named New WNBA President
- Does Bernie Sanders Meeting Al Sharpton Equal More Black Voter Support?
- Author Guarantees 'Boy, Get a Job...' Helps Teens Find Work
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here