*As we reported earlier, Bobby Brown charged with his 3rd DUI last month after police stopped him for driving like he was … well, inebriated. it also didn’t help that he smelled of alcohol, too.
Brown was also charged with two other crimes … driving on a restricted license and driving a vehicle without a vehicle interlock device (a breathalyzer device that prevents your car from starting if you’ve had something to drink). Uh oh.
Here’s what TMZ is reporting:
The last 2 charges are the result of his prior DUI conviction in 2012. Bobby was also convicted of DUI in 1996.
If convicted on the new charges, he faces two years in jail.
Bobby was on probation stemming from his previous DUI arrest. The judge revoked his probation as a result of the most recent arrest, but released the singer today on his own recognizance.
Bobby’s license was also suspended, and he was ordered to attend AA sessions.
A pre-trial date has been set for next month.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Maino’s Girlfriend to Sue NYPD Over T.I. Concert Shooting
- Madonna Claps Back at BET - Tamar Dropped From Record Label?
- Parents of Alabama Teen Electrocuted in Lake Warns Others to 'Be Careful' (Video)
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Dez Bryant Salutes Spelling Bee Co-Champ Who Threw His ‘X’ Sign
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here