*As we reported earlier, Bobby Brown charged with his 3rd DUI last month after police stopped him for driving like he was … well, inebriated. it also didn’t help that he smelled of alcohol, too.
Brown was also charged with two other crimes … driving on a restricted license and driving a vehicle without a vehicle interlock device (a breathalyzer device that prevents your car from starting if you’ve had something to drink). Uh oh.
Here’s what TMZ is reporting:
The last 2 charges are the result of his prior DUI conviction in 2012. Bobby was also convicted of DUI in 1996.
If convicted on the new charges, he faces two years in jail.
Bobby was on probation stemming from his previous DUI arrest. The judge revoked his probation as a result of the most recent arrest, but released the singer today on his own recognizance.
Bobby’s license was also suspended, and he was ordered to attend AA sessions.
A pre-trial date has been set for next month.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here