*As we reported earlier, Bobby Brown charged with his 3rd DUI last month after police stopped him for driving like he was … well, inebriated. it also didn’t help that he smelled of alcohol, too.
Brown was also charged with two other crimes … driving on a restricted license and driving a vehicle without a vehicle interlock device (a breathalyzer device that prevents your car from starting if you’ve had something to drink). Uh oh.
Here’s what TMZ is reporting:
The last 2 charges are the result of his prior DUI conviction in 2012. Bobby was also convicted of DUI in 1996.
If convicted on the new charges, he faces two years in jail.
Bobby was on probation stemming from his previous DUI arrest. The judge revoked his probation as a result of the most recent arrest, but released the singer today on his own recognizance.
Bobby’s license was also suspended, and he was ordered to attend AA sessions.
A pre-trial date has been set for next month.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Trump Tweets Pic of Himself Eating Taco for Cinco de Mayo; Writes ‘I Love Hispanics!’
- Whoopi Goldberg Ready to Leave ‘The View’?
- 50 Cent Donates $100,000 to Autism Speaks after Mocking Teen
- Genealogical Firm Vets Man Claiming to be Prince’s Biological Son
- Watch ‘Little Miss Flint’ Run Into President Obama’s Arms (Video)
- Paul McCartney Covers ‘Let’s Go Crazy’ During Minneapolis Concert (Watch)
- Beyonce Adds Dates to North American Leg of Formation Tour
- NewsOne Now: Chicago Pastor Sues Police for Road Rage Attack (WATCH)
- Puff Daddy Announces Retirement from Music to Focus on Acting
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here