*As we reported earlier, Bobby Brown charged with his 3rd DUI last month after police stopped him for driving like he was … well, inebriated. it also didn’t help that he smelled of alcohol, too.
Brown was also charged with two other crimes … driving on a restricted license and driving a vehicle without a vehicle interlock device (a breathalyzer device that prevents your car from starting if you’ve had something to drink). Uh oh.
Here’s what TMZ is reporting:
The last 2 charges are the result of his prior DUI conviction in 2012. Bobby was also convicted of DUI in 1996.
If convicted on the new charges, he faces two years in jail.
Bobby was on probation stemming from his previous DUI arrest. The judge revoked his probation as a result of the most recent arrest, but released the singer today on his own recognizance.
Bobby’s license was also suspended, and he was ordered to attend AA sessions.
A pre-trial date has been set for next month.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here