EUR Straight, no chaser update
The Investigation Discovery Channel is airing a special episode “The Will: Family Secrets Revealed” featuring late singer Etta James (Jan. 25, 1938 to Jan. 20, 2012). While many know her for her Grammy winning hits, her inner family battles have yet to be exposed until now.
While Etta James was on her deathbed, her family began a battle over control of her end-of-life decisions and her fortune. James’ husband fought to keep her at home, while her sons Donto and Sametto James feared that their stepfather was reckless with their mother’s money. Paul J. Wright, a California attorney based in Malibu represented Donto and Sametto James in a legal dispute with James’ husband over James’ care and treatment at the end of her life. Paul also represented the sons in a dispute over James’ Estate. The show, airing tonight, depicts this intense battle between the family.
9pm (PST)/12am (EST)
Tonight, Friday November 16, 2012 on the Investigation Discovery Channel
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here