EUR Straight, no chaser update
The Investigation Discovery Channel is airing a special episode “The Will: Family Secrets Revealed” featuring late singer Etta James (Jan. 25, 1938 to Jan. 20, 2012). While many know her for her Grammy winning hits, her inner family battles have yet to be exposed until now.
While Etta James was on her deathbed, her family began a battle over control of her end-of-life decisions and her fortune. James’ husband fought to keep her at home, while her sons Donto and Sametto James feared that their stepfather was reckless with their mother’s money. Paul J. Wright, a California attorney based in Malibu represented Donto and Sametto James in a legal dispute with James’ husband over James’ care and treatment at the end of her life. Paul also represented the sons in a dispute over James’ Estate. The show, airing tonight, depicts this intense battle between the family.
9pm (PST)/12am (EST)
Tonight, Friday November 16, 2012 on the Investigation Discovery Channel
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here