EUR Straight, no chaser update
The Investigation Discovery Channel is airing a special episode “The Will: Family Secrets Revealed” featuring late singer Etta James (Jan. 25, 1938 to Jan. 20, 2012). While many know her for her Grammy winning hits, her inner family battles have yet to be exposed until now.
While Etta James was on her deathbed, her family began a battle over control of her end-of-life decisions and her fortune. James’ husband fought to keep her at home, while her sons Donto and Sametto James feared that their stepfather was reckless with their mother’s money. Paul J. Wright, a California attorney based in Malibu represented Donto and Sametto James in a legal dispute with James’ husband over James’ care and treatment at the end of her life. Paul also represented the sons in a dispute over James’ Estate. The show, airing tonight, depicts this intense battle between the family.
9pm (PST)/12am (EST)
Tonight, Friday November 16, 2012 on the Investigation Discovery Channel
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here