EUR Straight, no chaser update
The Investigation Discovery Channel is airing a special episode “The Will: Family Secrets Revealed” featuring late singer Etta James (Jan. 25, 1938 to Jan. 20, 2012). While many know her for her Grammy winning hits, her inner family battles have yet to be exposed until now.
While Etta James was on her deathbed, her family began a battle over control of her end-of-life decisions and her fortune. James’ husband fought to keep her at home, while her sons Donto and Sametto James feared that their stepfather was reckless with their mother’s money. Paul J. Wright, a California attorney based in Malibu represented Donto and Sametto James in a legal dispute with James’ husband over James’ care and treatment at the end of her life. Paul also represented the sons in a dispute over James’ Estate. The show, airing tonight, depicts this intense battle between the family.
9pm (PST)/12am (EST)
Tonight, Friday November 16, 2012 on the Investigation Discovery Channel
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here