EUR Straight, no chaser update
The Investigation Discovery Channel is airing a special episode “The Will: Family Secrets Revealed” featuring late singer Etta James (Jan. 25, 1938 to Jan. 20, 2012). While many know her for her Grammy winning hits, her inner family battles have yet to be exposed until now.
While Etta James was on her deathbed, her family began a battle over control of her end-of-life decisions and her fortune. James’ husband fought to keep her at home, while her sons Donto and Sametto James feared that their stepfather was reckless with their mother’s money. Paul J. Wright, a California attorney based in Malibu represented Donto and Sametto James in a legal dispute with James’ husband over James’ care and treatment at the end of her life. Paul also represented the sons in a dispute over James’ Estate. The show, airing tonight, depicts this intense battle between the family.
9pm (PST)/12am (EST)
Tonight, Friday November 16, 2012 on the Investigation Discovery Channel
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Prosecutors to Seek Death Penalty for Charleston Church Shooter
- Soul of the US Open: Serena Williams Survives Nuisance Nederlander; Venus Takes Step Two Toward Spoiling Sister's Slam Bid
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here