*ABC medical drama “Private Practice” will end its six-season run in January with the grand return of a familiar face.
Audra McDonald will make an appearance on the series finale, slated to air at the end of January, reports TVGuide.com.
McDonald will reprise her role as Dr. Naomi Bennett, the best friend of Addison (Kate Walsh) and the former wife of Sam (Taye Diggs). Naomi left Seaside Wellness at the end of Season 4 and joined Fife (Michael Patrick Thornton) in New York.
McDonald left the show to be closer to her New York-based family. Details on Naomi’s return are being kept under wraps
“Private Practice,” created and executive produced by Shonda Rhimes, airs Tuesdays at 10/9c on ABC.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here