*ABC medical drama “Private Practice” will end its six-season run in January with the grand return of a familiar face.
Audra McDonald will make an appearance on the series finale, slated to air at the end of January, reports TVGuide.com.
McDonald will reprise her role as Dr. Naomi Bennett, the best friend of Addison (Kate Walsh) and the former wife of Sam (Taye Diggs). Naomi left Seaside Wellness at the end of Season 4 and joined Fife (Michael Patrick Thornton) in New York.
McDonald left the show to be closer to her New York-based family. Details on Naomi’s return are being kept under wraps
“Private Practice,” created and executive produced by Shonda Rhimes, airs Tuesdays at 10/9c on ABC.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Future Calls BS on Ciara’s $15M Defamation Lawsuit
- Idris Elba Splits With Naiyana Garth After Night With Naomi Campbell (Report)
- Black Sheriff Gets KKK Vibe From Beyoncé's Super Bowl Halftime Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here