*ABC medical drama “Private Practice” will end its six-season run in January with the grand return of a familiar face.
Audra McDonald will make an appearance on the series finale, slated to air at the end of January, reports TVGuide.com.
McDonald will reprise her role as Dr. Naomi Bennett, the best friend of Addison (Kate Walsh) and the former wife of Sam (Taye Diggs). Naomi left Seaside Wellness at the end of Season 4 and joined Fife (Michael Patrick Thornton) in New York.
McDonald left the show to be closer to her New York-based family. Details on Naomi’s return are being kept under wraps
“Private Practice,” created and executive produced by Shonda Rhimes, airs Tuesdays at 10/9c on ABC.
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here