*ABC medical drama “Private Practice” will end its six-season run in January with the grand return of a familiar face.
Audra McDonald will make an appearance on the series finale, slated to air at the end of January, reports TVGuide.com.
McDonald will reprise her role as Dr. Naomi Bennett, the best friend of Addison (Kate Walsh) and the former wife of Sam (Taye Diggs). Naomi left Seaside Wellness at the end of Season 4 and joined Fife (Michael Patrick Thornton) in New York.
McDonald left the show to be closer to her New York-based family. Details on Naomi’s return are being kept under wraps
“Private Practice,” created and executive produced by Shonda Rhimes, airs Tuesdays at 10/9c on ABC.
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here