According to reports, the debut of the highly anticipated production showed only 4.2 million viewers tuned in on Thanksgiving evening.
Maybe it was the turkey hangover and the NFL – a longtime Thanksgiving day, TV favorite .
Fox network’s “The X Factor” actually raked in more viewers than “Bad 25″ with 9.4 million fans; but football had a whopping 15.9 million television audience members.
The Spike Lee joint will have another chance to win over fans when it debuts on BBC2 on Saturday, December 1, at 9:45 p.m.
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Pitbull Announces Date of His ‘Empire’ Episode and Jussie Smollett Duet (Listen)
- Watch Chilling New Trailer for Idris Elba’s ‘Beasts of No Nation’
- EUR Q&A: Carl Pittman, Black Conservative, 'Offended' By Black Lives Matter
- Dennis Haysbert to Voice NBC’s ‘Meet the Press’ Intro
- 50 Cent On Verge of Getting Electricity Shut Off?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here