According to reports, the debut of the highly anticipated production showed only 4.2 million viewers tuned in on Thanksgiving evening.
Maybe it was the turkey hangover and the NFL – a longtime Thanksgiving day, TV favorite .
Fox network’s “The X Factor” actually raked in more viewers than “Bad 25” with 9.4 million fans; but football had a whopping 15.9 million television audience members.
The Spike Lee joint will have another chance to win over fans when it debuts on BBC2 on Saturday, December 1, at 9:45 p.m.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Lance Stephenson Drags Ex K. Michelle Over ‘Down in the DM’ Remix
- Cleveland Rescinds $500 ER Bill Sent to Tamir Rice’s Family
- Not a Good Cop Look: Ex-Sheriff, Lee Baca, Admits Guilt in False Statements
- Woman Accusing Chris Brown of Battery Files Lawsuit
- Wife of Thunder Asst. Coach Monty Williams Dies in Car Crash
- Diddy Joining ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Pharrell Williams
- Janet Jackson Sighting: Paps Finally Catch Her After Surgery (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here