According to reports, the debut of the highly anticipated production showed only 4.2 million viewers tuned in on Thanksgiving evening.
Maybe it was the turkey hangover and the NFL – a longtime Thanksgiving day, TV favorite .
Fox network’s “The X Factor” actually raked in more viewers than “Bad 25″ with 9.4 million fans; but football had a whopping 15.9 million television audience members.
The Spike Lee joint will have another chance to win over fans when it debuts on BBC2 on Saturday, December 1, at 9:45 p.m.
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here