According to reports, the debut of the highly anticipated production showed only 4.2 million viewers tuned in on Thanksgiving evening.
Maybe it was the turkey hangover and the NFL – a longtime Thanksgiving day, TV favorite .
Fox network’s “The X Factor” actually raked in more viewers than “Bad 25” with 9.4 million fans; but football had a whopping 15.9 million television audience members.
The Spike Lee joint will have another chance to win over fans when it debuts on BBC2 on Saturday, December 1, at 9:45 p.m.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Watch ‘Little Miss Flint’ Run Into President Obama’s Arms (Video)
- Paul McCartney Covers ‘Let’s Go Crazy’ During Minneapolis Concert (Watch)
- Beyonce Adds Dates to North American Leg of Formation Tour
- NewsOne Now: Chicago Pastor Sues Police for Road Rage Attack (WATCH)
- Puff Daddy Announces Retirement from Music to Focus on Acting
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Cast, Directors Talk Black Panther, Spider-Man and ‘Selfish’ Cap (EUR Exclusive)
- Twitter User Shares Story About Horrifying Rape at Spelman
- Texas Mother of Kids 'Tied Up in Yard Like Dogs' Found in Cali (Watch)
- Ohio Son (Trey Potter) Takes Mom (MelRo Potter) to Her First Prom (WATCH)
- DEA Joins Prince Ivestigation; Kendrick Lamar Joined Him in New Video (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here