The polls have been close and its hard to tell who’s voting for who.
In these times of doubt and fear, fanatics and political leaders are taking their stance, and sharing their opinions with the public. Church leaders have also taken on the same role
One Sacramento pastor, Dr. Phillip Goudeaux, shared with his 20 thousand plus-member church that although Obama was his man in 2008, this time around, he won’t be getting his vote. Shortly thereafter, he received death threats.
Check out this Fox 40 video report:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kanye West 53 Million dollars in Debt; the TRUTH Behind the SHINE
- Corrie Harris Asks Are you 'Entouch' with Fashion?
- Happy Valentines Day from ThisNthat: 3 Funny Videos Just for You!
- Steve Harvey's Decepti-Date Segment is An #EpicFail
- SNL's 'The Day Beyoncé Turned Black' is Beyond Hilarious (WATCH)
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here