In a series of tweets, Bobbi Kristina Brown and her “brofriend,” Nick Gordon say they’re no longer an item.
Here’s what Bobbi Kristina tweeted about the situation:
– “Who do I trust in this world? Pfft well that’s easy beezie, #Myself, No1 will kno’s me like ME&They’d rather not take thtchance2knoME, &2me.”
– “That’s incredibly fine…Because you’d be missing out on a #REALperson. Xxo #amryofme #onmyown #goingtomakeit #determined.”
– “I guess it’s time 4me2stop depending on anymore. It’s my time2follow what Mom&The Lord put out on this path for me. #Thankful. Mom xxo”
When a Twitter follower asked Nick about the possible break-up he tweeted:
@REALbkbrown and I are not engaged or dating. Just clost like we have always been.
As we’ve reported, Bobbi K and Nick, who Bobbi’s mother Whitney Houston, considered a son, started a romantic relationship after singer’s passing in early 2012. They seemed inseparable.
Then via the family’s reality show, Bobbi K announced they were engaged. Of course the family was none too pleased at the news, but later Nick denied that the engagement.
“[Bobbi Kristina] and I are not engaged or dating. Just close like we have always been,” Nick said via Twitter. Later, Brown wrote that she and Gordon were hanging out together.
If you are to believe their story now, the two have gone back to being just friends.
We shall see. What do you think?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Remodeling Your Home: The Risks You Need to Know
- THE (05-02-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here