In a series of tweets, Bobbi Kristina Brown and her “brofriend,” Nick Gordon say they’re no longer an item.
Here’s what Bobbi Kristina tweeted about the situation:
– “Who do I trust in this world? Pfft well that’s easy beezie, #Myself, No1 will kno’s me like ME&They’d rather not take thtchance2knoME, &2me.”
– “That’s incredibly fine…Because you’d be missing out on a #REALperson. Xxo #amryofme #onmyown #goingtomakeit #determined.”
– “I guess it’s time 4me2stop depending on anymore. It’s my time2follow what Mom&The Lord put out on this path for me. #Thankful. Mom xxo”
When a Twitter follower asked Nick about the possible break-up he tweeted:
@REALbkbrown and I are not engaged or dating. Just clost like we have always been.
As we’ve reported, Bobbi K and Nick, who Bobbi’s mother Whitney Houston, considered a son, started a romantic relationship after singer’s passing in early 2012. They seemed inseparable.
Then via the family’s reality show, Bobbi K announced they were engaged. Of course the family was none too pleased at the news, but later Nick denied that the engagement.
“[Bobbi Kristina] and I are not engaged or dating. Just close like we have always been,” Nick said via Twitter. Later, Brown wrote that she and Gordon were hanging out together.
If you are to believe their story now, the two have gone back to being just friends.
We shall see. What do you think?
- Neighbors Watch in Horror as Two Girls Jump from Burning Building
- Watch FSU QB De’Andre Johnson PUNCH Woman in Face; Gets Released
- EUR Speaks with Kem, Lalah Hathaway & Dee-1 At 2015 Essence Festival (WATCH)
- Beyoncé Video Inspires Curvy 68 Story Australian Skyscraper
- Turner's Two Cents: Obama Did Not Call Immigrants Gangbangers
- $2 Million Lawsuit Filed Against Former NBA Player Tyrone Hill
- Chicago’s Tragic, Unending 4th of July Gun Violence Ritual Continues
- The Socialist's Journal: The Peril of Being Hillary Clinton
- Gunshots Damage 3 Luxury Cars At Studio Connected with Rick Ross
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here