In a series of tweets, Bobbi Kristina Brown and her “brofriend,” Nick Gordon say they’re no longer an item.
Here’s what Bobbi Kristina tweeted about the situation:
– “Who do I trust in this world? Pfft well that’s easy beezie, #Myself, No1 will kno’s me like ME&They’d rather not take thtchance2knoME, &2me.”
– “That’s incredibly fine…Because you’d be missing out on a #REALperson. Xxo #amryofme #onmyown #goingtomakeit #determined.”
– “I guess it’s time 4me2stop depending on anymore. It’s my time2follow what Mom&The Lord put out on this path for me. #Thankful. Mom xxo”
When a Twitter follower asked Nick about the possible break-up he tweeted:
@REALbkbrown and I are not engaged or dating. Just clost like we have always been.
As we’ve reported, Bobbi K and Nick, who Bobbi’s mother Whitney Houston, considered a son, started a romantic relationship after singer’s passing in early 2012. They seemed inseparable.
Then via the family’s reality show, Bobbi K announced they were engaged. Of course the family was none too pleased at the news, but later Nick denied that the engagement.
“[Bobbi Kristina] and I are not engaged or dating. Just close like we have always been,” Nick said via Twitter. Later, Brown wrote that she and Gordon were hanging out together.
If you are to believe their story now, the two have gone back to being just friends.
We shall see. What do you think?
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here