In a series of tweets, Bobbi Kristina Brown and her “brofriend,” Nick Gordon say they’re no longer an item.
Here’s what Bobbi Kristina tweeted about the situation:
– “Who do I trust in this world? Pfft well that’s easy beezie, #Myself, No1 will kno’s me like ME&They’d rather not take thtchance2knoME, &2me.”
– “That’s incredibly fine…Because you’d be missing out on a #REALperson. Xxo #amryofme #onmyown #goingtomakeit #determined.”
– “I guess it’s time 4me2stop depending on anymore. It’s my time2follow what Mom&The Lord put out on this path for me. #Thankful. Mom xxo”
When a Twitter follower asked Nick about the possible break-up he tweeted:
@REALbkbrown and I are not engaged or dating. Just clost like we have always been.
As we’ve reported, Bobbi K and Nick, who Bobbi’s mother Whitney Houston, considered a son, started a romantic relationship after singer’s passing in early 2012. They seemed inseparable.
Then via the family’s reality show, Bobbi K announced they were engaged. Of course the family was none too pleased at the news, but later Nick denied that the engagement.
“[Bobbi Kristina] and I are not engaged or dating. Just close like we have always been,” Nick said via Twitter. Later, Brown wrote that she and Gordon were hanging out together.
If you are to believe their story now, the two have gone back to being just friends.
We shall see. What do you think?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jesse Williams Reminds BET Audience Why He’s #ActivistBae (Watch the Full Speech)
- Watch: This Young Brother Met an 'Angel' at Krogers in Memphis
- Jill Scott Marries Longtime Boyfriend Mike Dobson; He Surprises Her with Big Daddy Kane at Reception (Watch)
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here