*Whitney Houston’s daughter Bobbi Kristina has survived a car crash in Alpharetta, Georgia that left her car smashed up an in an embankment, reports TMZ.
According to police, a passer-by noticed Krissy’s damaged Chevy Camaro and called 911. When emergency personnel arrived on the scene, she was standing next to her vehicle and appeared to be uninjured.
Cops conducted an official accident investigation and concluded Bobbi Kristina likely lost control of her car while making a left turn out of her apartment complex, and drove over a curb and down an embankment (pictured below), striking several small trees along the way.
Eventually, the car came to a stop on a local park trail.
After the investigation, cops issued BK a traffic citation for “failure to maintain lane.”
Cops say that it doesn’t appear drugs or alcohol were a factor in the crash.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here