Whitney Houston’s daughter wants to become a singer and plans to make her mark by performing a duet with her late mother to Whitney’s 1985 classic, “Saving All My Love for You.”
Unfortunately, she appears to be taking all the same steps her mother did, including drugs. The 19-year-old has already been in and out of rehab for drug and alcohol abuse.
“She appreciates that the song started her mother on the road to success and believes it can do the same for her,” a source told The ENQUIRER. “She wants to keep some of Whitney’s vocals on the track, and then add some of her own to make it a duet.
“Natalie Cole did the same thing with one of her dad Nat’s trademark songs, ‘Unforgettable,’ and it wound up being the biggest hit of her career. That’s Krissi’s blueprint.”
But Bobbi Kristina’s family is completely against her tactics to becoming a star. They say she needs to take the traditional path and get singing lessons.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here