Whitney Houston’s daughter wants to become a singer and plans to make her mark by performing a duet with her late mother to Whitney’s 1985 classic, “Saving All My Love for You.”
Unfortunately, she appears to be taking all the same steps her mother did, including drugs. The 19-year-old has already been in and out of rehab for drug and alcohol abuse.
“She appreciates that the song started her mother on the road to success and believes it can do the same for her,” a source told The ENQUIRER. “She wants to keep some of Whitney’s vocals on the track, and then add some of her own to make it a duet.
“Natalie Cole did the same thing with one of her dad Nat’s trademark songs, ‘Unforgettable,’ and it wound up being the biggest hit of her career. That’s Krissi’s blueprint.”
But Bobbi Kristina’s family is completely against her tactics to becoming a star. They say she needs to take the traditional path and get singing lessons.
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- James Bond Author Now ‘Sorry’ for Calling Idris Elba ‘Too Street’
- Janet Jackson Drops Missy Elliott Collabo at ‘Unbreakable’ Tour Launch (Clips)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here