Whitney Houston’s daughter wants to become a singer and plans to make her mark by performing a duet with her late mother to Whitney’s 1985 classic, “Saving All My Love for You.”
Unfortunately, she appears to be taking all the same steps her mother did, including drugs. The 19-year-old has already been in and out of rehab for drug and alcohol abuse.
“She appreciates that the song started her mother on the road to success and believes it can do the same for her,” a source told The ENQUIRER. “She wants to keep some of Whitney’s vocals on the track, and then add some of her own to make it a duet.
“Natalie Cole did the same thing with one of her dad Nat’s trademark songs, ‘Unforgettable,’ and it wound up being the biggest hit of her career. That’s Krissi’s blueprint.”
But Bobbi Kristina’s family is completely against her tactics to becoming a star. They say she needs to take the traditional path and get singing lessons.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here