Whitney Houston’s daughter wants to become a singer and plans to make her mark by performing a duet with her late mother to Whitney’s 1985 classic, “Saving All My Love for You.”
Unfortunately, she appears to be taking all the same steps her mother did, including drugs. The 19-year-old has already been in and out of rehab for drug and alcohol abuse.
“She appreciates that the song started her mother on the road to success and believes it can do the same for her,” a source told The ENQUIRER. “She wants to keep some of Whitney’s vocals on the track, and then add some of her own to make it a duet.
“Natalie Cole did the same thing with one of her dad Nat’s trademark songs, ‘Unforgettable,’ and it wound up being the biggest hit of her career. That’s Krissi’s blueprint.”
But Bobbi Kristina’s family is completely against her tactics to becoming a star. They say she needs to take the traditional path and get singing lessons.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here