Whitney Houston’s daughter wants to become a singer and plans to make her mark by performing a duet with her late mother to Whitney’s 1985 classic, “Saving All My Love for You.”
Unfortunately, she appears to be taking all the same steps her mother did, including drugs. The 19-year-old has already been in and out of rehab for drug and alcohol abuse.
“She appreciates that the song started her mother on the road to success and believes it can do the same for her,” a source told The ENQUIRER. “She wants to keep some of Whitney’s vocals on the track, and then add some of her own to make it a duet.
“Natalie Cole did the same thing with one of her dad Nat’s trademark songs, ‘Unforgettable,’ and it wound up being the biggest hit of her career. That’s Krissi’s blueprint.”
But Bobbi Kristina’s family is completely against her tactics to becoming a star. They say she needs to take the traditional path and get singing lessons.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' (EUR Film Review)
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here