*The woman accusing Cee Lo Green of sexual assault told police that the incident occurred at a popular sushi restaurant in Los Angeles, and that she was not an employee, but someone the singer had brought to dinner with him, reports TMZ.
Cee Lo has denied the claims, stating that he has not been at the restaurant for three months, but the alleged victim told authorities that the assault took place a few months ago.
The restaurant staff has reportedly been interviewed in relation to the alleged assault, which initially led to suspicions that it may have been a staff member that had accused Cee Lo.
Yesterday, TMZ quoted a close acquaintance of Cee Lo’s protesting “The Voice” judge’s innocence, by saying “I have never seen Cee Lo act in a physical way toward anybody.”
In 2001, Cee Lo allegedly threatened his then-wife and smashed the windows of their Jaguar during an argument.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Comedian George Wallace: 'The Black But Equal Thing Don't Work for Us' [EUR EXCLUSIVE]
- Race and Cancer Survival: Blacks Less Likely to Survive (Writer Shares Personal Experience)
- Why Millions Would Join a Gorilla’s Lives Matter but Not Black Lives Matter
- Minor League Baseball Team to Honor Prince in Special 'Purple Game, Purple Game'
- Taraji P. Henson Among Honorees at Women in Film’s Crystal + Lucy Awards
- Dwayne Johnson to Play Action Hero Lead in ‘Doc Savage’
- Pres. Obama Edited to Sing Rihanna’s ‘Work’ (Watch)
- Rapper Troy Ave Pleads Not Guilty in T.I. Concert Shooting
- Jack Hanna Agrees '1,000 Percent' with Killing of Gorilla Harambe (Watch)
- Prince Sets Billboard 200 Record More Than a Month After Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here