*The woman accusing Cee Lo Green of sexual assault told police that the incident occurred at a popular sushi restaurant in Los Angeles, and that she was not an employee, but someone the singer had brought to dinner with him, reports TMZ.
Cee Lo has denied the claims, stating that he has not been at the restaurant for three months, but the alleged victim told authorities that the assault took place a few months ago.
The restaurant staff has reportedly been interviewed in relation to the alleged assault, which initially led to suspicions that it may have been a staff member that had accused Cee Lo.
Yesterday, TMZ quoted a close acquaintance of Cee Lo’s protesting “The Voice” judge’s innocence, by saying “I have never seen Cee Lo act in a physical way toward anybody.”
In 2001, Cee Lo allegedly threatened his then-wife and smashed the windows of their Jaguar during an argument.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- UConn Revokes Bill Cosby’s Honorary Degree for Conduct 'Incongruent' With Their Values
- Questlove Joins New York Public Radio’s Board of Trustees
- Kevin Hart Scouting Talent for His ‘Laugh Out Loud’ On-Demand Channel
- Moniece Slaughter to Tank: 'You're Disgusting' for Shameful 'Stalker' Story [EUR Exclusive]
- 'We Are Charleston' Commemorates 1st-year Anniversary of 'The Emanuel Nine'
- Oprah Winfrey Set for First-ever Appearance at 2016 Essence Festival
- Steven Ivory: Farewell to P-Funk’s Bernie Worrell
- Wimbledon: Venus Williams, Madison Keys Advance to 3rd Round; Sloane Stephens Reaches Rain-Delayed 2nd
- Chris Brown Snatches Phone Away From Woman Recording Him (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here