*The woman accusing Cee Lo Green of sexual assault told police that the incident occurred at a popular sushi restaurant in Los Angeles, and that she was not an employee, but someone the singer had brought to dinner with him, reports TMZ.
Cee Lo has denied the claims, stating that he has not been at the restaurant for three months, but the alleged victim told authorities that the assault took place a few months ago.
The restaurant staff has reportedly been interviewed in relation to the alleged assault, which initially led to suspicions that it may have been a staff member that had accused Cee Lo.
Yesterday, TMZ quoted a close acquaintance of Cee Lo’s protesting “The Voice” judge’s innocence, by saying “I have never seen Cee Lo act in a physical way toward anybody.”
In 2001, Cee Lo allegedly threatened his then-wife and smashed the windows of their Jaguar during an argument.
- EUR Q&A: Carl Pittman, Black Conservative, 'Offended' By Black Lives Matter
- Dennis Haysbert to Voice NBC’s ‘Meet the Press’ Intro
- 50 Cent On Verge of Getting Electricity Shut Off?
- Damon Wayans Reveals Tracy Morgan's Undisclosed Walmart Settlement; Morgan's Camp Puzzled
- The New Yorker Cover Depicts President Kanye West
- EUR Quickie: Shocking Photo! ... Can U Guess Who This is?
- Janet Jackson Releases Title Track from ‘Unbreakable’ (Listen)
- Criminal Charges Recommended for Camper Accused of Terrorizing Black Family
- Holy Crap! My House is On Fire...I'd Better Grab My Spareribs! (Video)
- Maya Angelou’s Art Collection Heading to Auction
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here