*The woman accusing Cee Lo Green of sexual assault told police that the incident occurred at a popular sushi restaurant in Los Angeles, and that she was not an employee, but someone the singer had brought to dinner with him, reports TMZ.
Cee Lo has denied the claims, stating that he has not been at the restaurant for three months, but the alleged victim told authorities that the assault took place a few months ago.
The restaurant staff has reportedly been interviewed in relation to the alleged assault, which initially led to suspicions that it may have been a staff member that had accused Cee Lo.
Yesterday, TMZ quoted a close acquaintance of Cee Lo’s protesting “The Voice” judge’s innocence, by saying “I have never seen Cee Lo act in a physical way toward anybody.”
In 2001, Cee Lo allegedly threatened his then-wife and smashed the windows of their Jaguar during an argument.
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here