*The woman accusing Cee Lo Green of sexual assault told police that the incident occurred at a popular sushi restaurant in Los Angeles, and that she was not an employee, but someone the singer had brought to dinner with him, reports TMZ.
Cee Lo has denied the claims, stating that he has not been at the restaurant for three months, but the alleged victim told authorities that the assault took place a few months ago.
The restaurant staff has reportedly been interviewed in relation to the alleged assault, which initially led to suspicions that it may have been a staff member that had accused Cee Lo.
Yesterday, TMZ quoted a close acquaintance of Cee Lo’s protesting “The Voice” judge’s innocence, by saying “I have never seen Cee Lo act in a physical way toward anybody.”
In 2001, Cee Lo allegedly threatened his then-wife and smashed the windows of their Jaguar during an argument.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Karrine Steffans: ‘I Was One of Jay Z’s Beckys Back in 2000’
- Drake and Nicki Minaj No Longer Talk, but He Has ‘Genuine Energy’ With Rihanna
- Jonathan Butler's Inspired Journey Pt2: 'I Am That I Am' (WATCH)
- Parenting Blog ‘Mom Junction’ Lists ’85 Popular Ghetto Baby Names’ For Your Child
- Prince’s ‘Take Me With U’ Jacket from ‘Purple Rain’ Up for Auction
- Will & Jada Launch New Initiative Under Obama’s ‘My Brother’s Keeper’
- Duane and Tisha Campbell-Martin Ordered to Turn Over ‘Dr. Ken’ Paychecks
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here