*Did you know there are way more celebrity interracial relationships that you know about?
Well, MadameNoire does and they’ve created a list of them.
Check out the first one below:
Essence Atkins & Jamie Mendez
Best known for her roles as Yvette Henderson on “Smart Guy,” Dee Dee Thorne on “Half & Half” and Suzanne Kingston-Persons on “Are We There Yet?,” Essence Atkins married Jamie Mendez in 2009 after meeting him online through Match.com. Hey, who said online dating couldn’t yield great results? The two welcomed a son, Varro Blair Mendez, into their lives on December 25, 2011.
Read more at MadameNoire
- 'Peanuts' Celebrates its First African American Character, Franklin
- Kevin Hart Talks Homophobia & Race with Rolling Stone
- White House Petitioned to Extradite Dentist that Killed 'Cecil the Lion'
- Ciara Takes 'Presidential' Route on Janet Tribute, Mom and Men
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- 'Basketball Wives' Star Tami Roman Suffers Miscarriage
- Bobbi Kristina’s Brother Comes Down on 'Morbid' Twitter Followers
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here