*Did you know there are way more celebrity interracial relationships that you know about?
Well, MadameNoire does and they’ve created a list of them.
Check out the first one below:
Essence Atkins & Jamie Mendez
Best known for her roles as Yvette Henderson on “Smart Guy,” Dee Dee Thorne on “Half & Half” and Suzanne Kingston-Persons on “Are We There Yet?,” Essence Atkins married Jamie Mendez in 2009 after meeting him online through Match.com. Hey, who said online dating couldn’t yield great results? The two welcomed a son, Varro Blair Mendez, into their lives on December 25, 2011.
Read more at MadameNoire
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Pitbull Announces Date of His ‘Empire’ Episode and Jussie Smollett Duet (Listen)
- Watch Chilling New Trailer for Idris Elba’s ‘Beasts of No Nation’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here