*Did you know there are way more celebrity interracial relationships that you know about?
Well, MadameNoire does and they’ve created a list of them.
Check out the first one below:
Essence Atkins & Jamie Mendez
Best known for her roles as Yvette Henderson on “Smart Guy,” Dee Dee Thorne on “Half & Half” and Suzanne Kingston-Persons on “Are We There Yet?,” Essence Atkins married Jamie Mendez in 2009 after meeting him online through Match.com. Hey, who said online dating couldn’t yield great results? The two welcomed a son, Varro Blair Mendez, into their lives on December 25, 2011.
Read more at MadameNoire
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here