Specifically, Andrea Pearson, filed documents in Miami, claiming Johnson has failed to pay his child support bill of $5,250 on October 15th and has consistently been late paying his previous bills.
Andrea, who had a son with the man who named himself “Ochocinco” in 2010, says she doesn’t have the means to support the child and wants the court to force Johnson to pay up ASAP or go to jail.
Chad’s lawyer had no comment, but sources close to the ex-NFLer told TMZ, he’s always provided for his kid, including buying the mother a home.
Maybe so, but it looks like we’re dealing with a what have you done for me lately kinda situation
Anywho, a judge has yet to rule.
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here