Specifically, Andrea Pearson, filed documents in Miami, claiming Johnson has failed to pay his child support bill of $5,250 on October 15th and has consistently been late paying his previous bills.
Andrea, who had a son with the man who named himself “Ochocinco” in 2010, says she doesn’t have the means to support the child and wants the court to force Johnson to pay up ASAP or go to jail.
Chad’s lawyer had no comment, but sources close to the ex-NFLer told TMZ, he’s always provided for his kid, including buying the mother a home.
Maybe so, but it looks like we’re dealing with a what have you done for me lately kinda situation
Anywho, a judge has yet to rule.
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here