Specifically, Andrea Pearson, filed documents in Miami, claiming Johnson has failed to pay his child support bill of $5,250 on October 15th and has consistently been late paying his previous bills.
Andrea, who had a son with the man who named himself “Ochocinco” in 2010, says she doesn’t have the means to support the child and wants the court to force Johnson to pay up ASAP or go to jail.
Chad’s lawyer had no comment, but sources close to the ex-NFLer told TMZ, he’s always provided for his kid, including buying the mother a home.
Maybe so, but it looks like we’re dealing with a what have you done for me lately kinda situation
Anywho, a judge has yet to rule.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here