*A Deerfield, Illinois woman was charged Monday with stalking the Rev. Michael Pfleger — allegedly violating an order of protection he took out against the woman earlier this month.
Lydia Kuzniar, 55, of the 1100 block of Montgomery Drive in Deerfield, was charged Monday afternoon with felony counts of stalking and aggravated stalking in violation of an order of protection, a police source said.
Police arrested Kuzniar at 11:13 a.m. Sunday at St. Sabina Church, 1210 W. 78th Place, where Pfleger is pastor, police said.
Read more at the Chicago Sun-Times.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here