*A Deerfield, Illinois woman was charged Monday with stalking the Rev. Michael Pfleger — allegedly violating an order of protection he took out against the woman earlier this month.
Lydia Kuzniar, 55, of the 1100 block of Montgomery Drive in Deerfield, was charged Monday afternoon with felony counts of stalking and aggravated stalking in violation of an order of protection, a police source said.
Police arrested Kuzniar at 11:13 a.m. Sunday at St. Sabina Church, 1210 W. 78th Place, where Pfleger is pastor, police said.
Read more at the Chicago Sun-Times.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here