*Chris Brown, already a dancing fiend, says he spent three months perfecting moves for his role in the upcoming dance movie “Battle Of The Year: The Dream Team.”
The singer made his feature film debut in the 2007 dancing hit “Stomp the Yard,” but admits his latest acting project was much more challenging and required weeks of practice with a professional.
“It’s like my first actual break-dancing movie that I’ve done,” Brown told LA radio station Power 106. “It’s not just regular, conventional dancing – I really had to learn. I studied with a B-boy…he taught me for three months straight. I’m not arrogant and I like to learn! I don’t know everything, there’s always something to be learned.”
Brown said he’s hoping to sign up for another acting role following his upcoming tour, and was thrilled to learn he was linked to the forthcoming big screen adaptation of “Fifty Shades of Grey.”
“I heard that! I read the book, I think it’ll be dope. I know the character’s white, so I know a lot of people (might say), ‘That’s not true to the book! Not true to the book! Why Chris? Come on!'”
- The Second Deadly Assault on Sandra Bland
- Troubling: Two Officers Corroborated Killer Cop's False Account of DuBose Killing
- Audio Interview: Basketball and Art Unite to Inspire Youth Life Skills (Listen)
- Your MISSION: Laser Tag
- Kim Kimble, Celebrity Hairstylist Panelists at Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo~Aug 1&2@The Reef
- THE (07-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Black Comedienne to Compete on New Season of 'Last Comic Standing' (WATCH)
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here