*Chris Brown, already a dancing fiend, says he spent three months perfecting moves for his role in the upcoming dance movie “Battle Of The Year: The Dream Team.”
The singer made his feature film debut in the 2007 dancing hit “Stomp the Yard,” but admits his latest acting project was much more challenging and required weeks of practice with a professional.
“It’s like my first actual break-dancing movie that I’ve done,” Brown told LA radio station Power 106. “It’s not just regular, conventional dancing – I really had to learn. I studied with a B-boy…he taught me for three months straight. I’m not arrogant and I like to learn! I don’t know everything, there’s always something to be learned.”
Brown said he’s hoping to sign up for another acting role following his upcoming tour, and was thrilled to learn he was linked to the forthcoming big screen adaptation of “Fifty Shades of Grey.”
“I heard that! I read the book, I think it’ll be dope. I know the character’s white, so I know a lot of people (might say), ‘That’s not true to the book! Not true to the book! Why Chris? Come on!'”
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here