*Chris Brown, already a dancing fiend, says he spent three months perfecting moves for his role in the upcoming dance movie “Battle Of The Year: The Dream Team.”
The singer made his feature film debut in the 2007 dancing hit “Stomp the Yard,” but admits his latest acting project was much more challenging and required weeks of practice with a professional.
“It’s like my first actual break-dancing movie that I’ve done,” Brown told LA radio station Power 106. “It’s not just regular, conventional dancing – I really had to learn. I studied with a B-boy…he taught me for three months straight. I’m not arrogant and I like to learn! I don’t know everything, there’s always something to be learned.”
Brown said he’s hoping to sign up for another acting role following his upcoming tour, and was thrilled to learn he was linked to the forthcoming big screen adaptation of “Fifty Shades of Grey.”
“I heard that! I read the book, I think it’ll be dope. I know the character’s white, so I know a lot of people (might say), ‘That’s not true to the book! Not true to the book! Why Chris? Come on!'”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here