*Chris Brown, already a dancing fiend, says he spent three months perfecting moves for his role in the upcoming dance movie “Battle Of The Year: The Dream Team.”
The singer made his feature film debut in the 2007 dancing hit “Stomp the Yard,” but admits his latest acting project was much more challenging and required weeks of practice with a professional.
“It’s like my first actual break-dancing movie that I’ve done,” Brown told LA radio station Power 106. “It’s not just regular, conventional dancing – I really had to learn. I studied with a B-boy…he taught me for three months straight. I’m not arrogant and I like to learn! I don’t know everything, there’s always something to be learned.”
Brown said he’s hoping to sign up for another acting role following his upcoming tour, and was thrilled to learn he was linked to the forthcoming big screen adaptation of “Fifty Shades of Grey.”
“I heard that! I read the book, I think it’ll be dope. I know the character’s white, so I know a lot of people (might say), ‘That’s not true to the book! Not true to the book! Why Chris? Come on!'”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here