*The comedienne who brought down Chris Brown via Twitter has broken her silence on the nasty exchange that led to a series of death threats against her.
“We are doing a bit of investigating… to see who are writing them and if they should be taken seriously — or just something we need to ignore,” Jenny Johnson told Celebuzz, in an exclusive interview. “We are trying to discover if it’s just a bunch of kids goofing off or something else.”
Some members of Brown’s loyal fan base have threatened to kill Johnson following their Twitter exchange at the weekend. Responding to being called a “piece of sh*t,” Brown told the Houston, Texas-based comic she should perform oral sex on him and then threatened to defecate in her eye.
“I’m just letting it go right now,” Johnson said, when asked if she intended on taking the matter further. “I was surprised to wake up and read about it and find my name on The View and CNN.”
Brown quit Twitter soon after the exchange, and Johnson boasted to Celebuzz: ”I was proud that after six months of harassing the guy, all my hard work paid off.”
“I don’t know if it’s a good thing or a bad thing,” Johnson added, about the 23-year-old’s decision to stop posting messages on the social network site. “Only time will tell.”
This wasn’t the first time Johnson had taken aim at Brown, however. In a recent interview with Paper Magazine, the comedienne opened up about her distaste for former boyfriend of pop star Rihanna.
“I’m not a fan of Chris Brown’s for obvious reasons,” she said. “Hello, he beat up a girl. And he was so unapologetic about it and then continued to do things that were inappropriate — like throwing chairs or saying homophobic things to nightclub bouncers. He keeps telling people to ‘get over it.’ How do you get over it? Seriously?”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- 2016 Music Festival Rolls into Cincinnati July 22-23
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here