*The comedienne who brought down Chris Brown via Twitter has broken her silence on the nasty exchange that led to a series of death threats against her.
“We are doing a bit of investigating… to see who are writing them and if they should be taken seriously — or just something we need to ignore,” Jenny Johnson told Celebuzz, in an exclusive interview. “We are trying to discover if it’s just a bunch of kids goofing off or something else.”
Some members of Brown’s loyal fan base have threatened to kill Johnson following their Twitter exchange at the weekend. Responding to being called a “piece of sh*t,” Brown told the Houston, Texas-based comic she should perform oral sex on him and then threatened to defecate in her eye.
“I’m just letting it go right now,” Johnson said, when asked if she intended on taking the matter further. “I was surprised to wake up and read about it and find my name on The View and CNN.”
Brown quit Twitter soon after the exchange, and Johnson boasted to Celebuzz: ”I was proud that after six months of harassing the guy, all my hard work paid off.”
“I don’t know if it’s a good thing or a bad thing,” Johnson added, about the 23-year-old’s decision to stop posting messages on the social network site. “Only time will tell.”
This wasn’t the first time Johnson had taken aim at Brown, however. In a recent interview with Paper Magazine, the comedienne opened up about her distaste for former boyfriend of pop star Rihanna.
“I’m not a fan of Chris Brown’s for obvious reasons,” she said. “Hello, he beat up a girl. And he was so unapologetic about it and then continued to do things that were inappropriate — like throwing chairs or saying homophobic things to nightclub bouncers. He keeps telling people to ‘get over it.’ How do you get over it? Seriously?”
- NeNe Leakes Announces She's Leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Child Dies on Father's Day After Dad Leaves Her in Hot Car to Go Drinking
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Ava DuVernay References 'Black Panther' in Support of Bree Newsome
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here