*The comedienne who brought down Chris Brown via Twitter has broken her silence on the nasty exchange that led to a series of death threats against her.
“We are doing a bit of investigating… to see who are writing them and if they should be taken seriously — or just something we need to ignore,” Jenny Johnson told Celebuzz, in an exclusive interview. “We are trying to discover if it’s just a bunch of kids goofing off or something else.”
Some members of Brown’s loyal fan base have threatened to kill Johnson following their Twitter exchange at the weekend. Responding to being called a “piece of sh*t,” Brown told the Houston, Texas-based comic she should perform oral sex on him and then threatened to defecate in her eye.
“I’m just letting it go right now,” Johnson said, when asked if she intended on taking the matter further. “I was surprised to wake up and read about it and find my name on The View and CNN.”
Brown quit Twitter soon after the exchange, and Johnson boasted to Celebuzz: ”I was proud that after six months of harassing the guy, all my hard work paid off.”
“I don’t know if it’s a good thing or a bad thing,” Johnson added, about the 23-year-old’s decision to stop posting messages on the social network site. “Only time will tell.”
This wasn’t the first time Johnson had taken aim at Brown, however. In a recent interview with Paper Magazine, the comedienne opened up about her distaste for former boyfriend of pop star Rihanna.
“I’m not a fan of Chris Brown’s for obvious reasons,” she said. “Hello, he beat up a girl. And he was so unapologetic about it and then continued to do things that were inappropriate — like throwing chairs or saying homophobic things to nightclub bouncers. He keeps telling people to ‘get over it.’ How do you get over it? Seriously?”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Kobe to Receive 'Legend' Award, Gilbert Arneas Trolls Nick Young
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here